4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
That no one has reached this place yet? I'll just update my post in hopes that someone else will find this strange place. I spent 2 hours trying to reproduce the path to this place, but I still couldn't.
i just did after reading your message, nice catch! funny but it's just a ester egg i think :)

subliminal space

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I don't understand English well, what does "easter egg tho" mean?
An Easter egg is a message, image, or feature hidden in software, a video game, a film, or another—usually electronic—medium. That is referring to something else outside the game. In this case to subliminal space and horror stories around it.

Reactions: 1Cord

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
unexpectedly short update. Just before the end, I thought it's just a beginning part and there were atleast 3 more similar sized pieces of content ahead. I was surprised how quickly it ended.

this update has cooled my expectations towards this project. Renders are excellent (and getting better), girls are beautiful, sfx well done, but the amount of content is next to nothing for such development time. At least in this update.

technically such an update can be done in 3 months by a single dev. In 2 months, if game development is the only job in life.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
My biggest critique with this game is the pacing. Idk how large/ambitious the devs plan on making this game but if it's anything even remotely significant, given the current pacing as well as the wait period in between updates I honestly doubt this game survives long enough to see it's completion not including something horribly rushed ofc. Unlike most the thread here I actually enjoyed the update as I don't mind slow burns but tbh I'm not very optimistic about the game's future. I really hope I end up being wrong though.
yeah this game's pacing is atrocious. and that's an understatement

that will always be Summer's Gone
this game made me want to play summer gone. i thought summer gone is the peak of milking, but turned out, this probably eclipse that

Ok... the renders like usual are top notch but the massive drop in development speed is a disappointment and a massive red flag imho.
I went back and looked up the release dates of ch4 and ch5 to roughly calculate the drop in dev speed.

Ch4 release: 10. Nov. 2022 with around 1200 renders
Ch5 release: 13. Oct. 2023 with around 3600 renders
Ch6 release: 22. Aug. 2024 with around 1800 renders

Ch4 -> Ch5 took 338 days which makes it a dev speed of 10.65 renders per day
Ch5 -> Ch6 took 315 days which makes it a dev speed of 5.71 renders per day
This is a massive drop in speed and imho should never happen unless something unforseen and serious happened (serious accident/illness, a death of a friend/family member etc).
Especially considering that with better hardware and more experience stuff should go faster or at least not drop in speed at all.

Edit:
Alright I went and calculated the dev speed from the very first release to Ch4 and it took them 262 days to get from the first release to Ch4 and they added around 2500 renders in that time which made it a dev speed of 9.54 renders per day.
Which makes the drop in dev speed even worse because during that time they had worse hardware, less experience and less time because I'm pretty sure that they weren't working full time on the game at that time.

Edit2:
I'm really curious what happend here. Did they lose their motivation? Got stuck for a long time on how the story should progress?
Or did they decide to lower their work hours and go into milking mode?
it's not 1800 renders in itself that is a problem. it's also pacing and the decision on what to render. A game can have 1800 renders but supported by description texts to make it move forward.

This game doesn't have pacing, doesn't have quick development time, and the devs decide to render things that makes the game moves glacially.

It's crazy to me 2500 people are willing to pay money for this game. The number of patrons they have is one of the most successful ever actually. There aren't that many game with 2500 patrons even if they have $1 tier when others may not have it

1Cord

Mar 3, 2019
An Easter egg is a message, image, or feature hidden in software, a video game, a film, or another—usually electronic—medium. That is referring to something else outside the game. In this case to subliminal space and horror stories around it.
got it, but why can't I repeat it? How did you do it? I think in the game version it gets blocked after the first time.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
In vain, then you come here. there are spoilers here. your first impression will be ruined.
Spoilers don't actually bother me. Never have. I don't go out of my way to look for them, but if I see them, I see them. It doesn't diminish my enjoyment. (Yep, I'm a bit weird).

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
got it, but why can't I repeat it? How did you do it? I think in the game version it gets blocked after the first time.
The devs probably made it to be viewable only once, maybe be reset-ing/deleting some files in the save files could allow you to see it again.

edit: for those who want to see and acces the ester egg : in the final free roam into the school spam click the right arrow until you are teleported ;)

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
The devs probably made it to be viewable only once, maybe be reset-ing/deleting some files in the save files could allow you to see it again.

edit: for those who want to see and acces the ester egg : in the final free roam into the school spam click the right arrow until you are teleported ;)
Yes, it works. You need to press right many times. Then it doesn't happen. A disposable Easter egg.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Spoilers don't actually bother me. Never have. I don't go out of my way to look for them, but if I see them, I see them. It doesn't diminish my enjoyment. (Yep, I'm a bit weird).
Believe me. The first time is always the strongest and most memorable. Do not underestimate it.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes