4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Well, that was underwhelming. 15-20 minutes of gameplay after nearly 1 year of development.

I hope this game doesn't fizzle out and die. Kate is one of the hottest girls I've seen in any game. Also, the dev is extremely talented, all the models are top-notch. The same goes for the writing.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
You're weird!
When you like a game, project, you want to see it more often and not just once a year!
Especially without "any content at all"!
When you like a game, project you'll be happy with any new content, conversations, new hugs with Bree ( because that's game style).

I want to see more of it too. But what is there is what is there. Like I said before, 2-2.5 years is the time frame when many developers slow down. This needs to be accepted as a fact, because there are many such cases.

You missed the part where the players didn't enjoy what they got :unsure:
I think it's about inflated expectations. Because the content is the same level as before.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Who cares about these "more months of development"?:) Do you really sit and count how many months have passed, how many renders it turns out per day they made? Or do you play other games, live your common life and when the update comes just play and enjoy what you have?
What's wrong, people are sharing their dissatisfaction with the update. Ofc, insulting the dev, blaming him of being a scammer and milker for one lame update, making soyjack memes - wrong.
But the general agenda is right - wtf it was?

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
When you like a game, project you'll be happy with any new content, conversations, new hugs with Bree ( because that's game style).

I want to see more of it too. But what is there is what is there. Like I said before, 2-2.5 years is the time frame when many developers slow down. This needs to be accepted as a fact, because there are many such cases.

I think it's about inflated expectations. Because the content is the same level as before.
You are fundamentally wrong, look what happened to the same Stopper and his Jessica, who is waiting for his update only his patreons?

Sep 26, 2023
You should be happy just because you have content :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: No amigo. The content can be good, bad, surprising, disappointing or anything you want. When you don't enjoy the content, you stop liking the game. Simple as that.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Who cares about these "more months of development"?:) Do you really sit and count how many months have passed, how many renders it turns out per day they made? Or do you play other games, live your common life and when the update comes just play and enjoy what you have?
Why do you care how he manages his life? If he wants to count and keep track of every little thing in development, let him do it or not. This is his life and time. There is nothing criminal here.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What's wrong, people are sharing their dissatisfaction with the update. Ofc, insulting the dev, blaming him of being a scammer and milker for one lame update, making soyjack memes - wrong.
But the general agenda is right - wtf it was?
You're right, but they're really overreacting and making negative wibe impacting developers; this is a thread where logically people should like the game, because objectively it has not become worse, renderings have not become grainy or dialogs have not become engrish-style.

You should be happy just because you have content :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: No amigo. The content can be good, bad, surprising, disappointing or anything you want. When you don't enjoy the content, you stop liking the game. Simple as that.
I dunno man, usually in games I really like, I like everything new if it's generally the same quality.
Why do you care how he manages his life? If he wants to count and keep track of every little thing in development, let him do it or not. This is his life and time. There is nothing criminal here.
you're right, of course he can. It's just funny in my opinion to count those months and the number of renders per day. it's my right to point that out,no offence anyway

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
For future progress updates every Friday, I would recommend saying at the beginning how long the update will take, for example 3 or 4 months. and then I would set a number in advance of how many renders there will be or say in the middle of the development time how many renders have already been completed so that no one can complain later.

My Conclusion on the update:

I really liked the last update, slow progress some complain but it's not realistic to let the other main girls suck MC's penis on the second day and we are going in the right direction with Kate, she wants to throw MC out of the camp because she runs the risk of developing romantic feelings for MC.

But what leaves me wondering why did 0.5 have 3600 renders with 11 months of development time and 0.6 had 1800 renders with 10 months, when in my opinion 0.5 had the much more demanding and difficult locations and scenes to make, for example in the pool or in the Freya club.

0.4 had 1200 renders and had 3 months of development time. It would be nice to hear something from the developers about how the different render numbers happened. In the end I can only say I hope the months long wait for a new update is now over and maybe we'll get another update in December, who knows.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You're right, but they're really overreacting and making negative wibe impacting developers; this is a thread where logically people should like the game, because objectively it has not become worse, renderings have not become grainy or dialogs have not become engrish-style.
Ikr. Zone is full of low iq keyboard diahrea. There is criticism and "criticism".
Yesterday one user posted a mathematical analysis of the rendering speed in 0.5/0.6, and in 0.6 it is almost twice as slow - with the previous speed of work this update would have been completed in 5 months. Today I want to unren the game archive and see if the developers have increased the resolution of renders/animations frame rate . Because I don't see any other logical reasons for the slowdown - math doesn't lie. Never.
Despite the fact that I am disappointed, I will not add R&N to my "bad radar". Such an incident with one update is an accident, with two - a coincidence, with three - a pattern, after which you can hang the label of milking, but not now. We will see.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
If I was a monthly paying subscriber for the dev, I'd be a little bit disappointed in this update. But, I'm not. So thanks to the developers for putting effort into this update, the visuals were stunning as usual.

Until the next update!

CaneVolante

Jul 7, 2020
hi guys I need help, on Kate's bed the MC received mom's text message but I can't reply or write anything, the game is stucked, any suggestions?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ikr. Zone is full of low iq keyboard diahrea. There is criticism and "criticism".
Yesterday one user posted a mathematical analysis of the rendering speed in 0.5/0.6, and in 0.6 it is almost twice as slow - with the previous speed of work this update would have been completed in 5 months. Today I want to unren the game archive and see if the developers have increased the resolution of renders/animations frame rate . Because I don't see any other logical reasons for the slowdown - math doesn't lie. Never.
Despite the fact that I am disappointed, I will not add R&N to my "bad radar". Such an incident with one update is an accident, with two - a coincidence, with three - a pattern, after which you can hang the label of milking, but not now. We will see.
if you are waiting for such "pattern" (aka 3 updates for a slow developing, milking, whatever game), you will be (most probably) waiting for 5 years...at that time confirming "pattern" will be fairly pointless thing:HideThePain:

regarding 0.6v, as expected majority of players seem to be dissapoined with it, mostly due to ratio developing time/content.
pollishing is a hell - it took 4+months, so damn polish is to blame:BootyTime:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
For future progress updates every Friday, I would recommend saying at the beginning how long the update will take, for example 3 or 4 months. and then I would set a number in advance of how many renders there will be or say in the middle of the development time how many renders have already been completed so that no one can complain later.

My Conclusion on the update:

I really liked the last update, slow progress some complain but it's not realistic to let the other main girls suck MC's penis on the second day and we are going in the right direction with Kate, she wants to throw MC out of the camp because she runs the risk of developing romantic feelings for MC.

But what leaves me wondering why did 0.5 have 3600 renders with 11 months of development time and 0.6 had 1800 renders with 10 months, when in my opinion 0.5 had the much more demanding and difficult locations and scenes to make, for example in the pool or in the Freya club.

0.4 had 1200 renders and had 3 months of development time. It would be nice to hear something from the developers about how the different render numbers happened. In the end I can only say I hope the months long wait for a new update is now over and maybe we'll get another update in December, who knows.
The plot twist with Kate is probably the best moment of the update in terms of plot. The added element of sadness for the main character to see the last 2 days of his girls, and at the same time the hope that it can be fixed somehow.
You rightly point out that it's an interesting move for the relationship with Kate, she's playing unavailable and willing to even kick the protagonist out, which is supposedly indicative of greater feelings than just lust (I hope)

My friend, there may have been some flaws in the planning. Mb they wanted to do more but nothing worked, then they cut it off. It was impossible to shorten the update, because first they did part of one scene, then part of another ( so inconsistent)
There may be some other complexities.
I think now there will do small updates like update per 3 month. I don't know how the paid patrons reacted, but it probably wasn't very good either, so yeah, a little update with a couple of lewd scenes is what's coming next, I guess.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes