4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Its Helen! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh Really, you guys played it already? Helen,the bald girl! In one scene, she looks like male! When she opened her door halfway, she was holding up a wig and her looks was completely changed like a male, I didn't even notice her b***s@ that time! Wat a twist? Is Helen also wearing B***ies:)Or Helen s a shemale or completely a male in female getup to looting out the summer shelter house?:D

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Yepp, mate!I have been looking for it. Though, developers, took bit more time but finally back on track and released the update v6! Its most Realistic/Superb Cinematography SFx game! I have been a great fan of this Game! But in v5 & 5.1 content/script were twisted as Miller was poping out to making hurdle in Romance:unsure: whenever, everytime, MC wanted to spare time with Sophie,Bree, Evelyn or Mia.Hope, this time (in- v6)script must have been completely romantic..that soft voice romantic voice of Bree and Sophie's charming looks in pool with quite romantic dialogues..another way, cutie pie Mia,s completely dwelling in love with MC..so much potential romance in this Game. I don't count Evelyn's as romantic and emotional as Mia, Bree & Sophie but Evelyn was curious! But she must be friend with benefits! But there s something secret behind Evelyn and she didn't even open up with emotions with anyone in summer shelter house..must depends on script this time.. indeed all way romance to calming down the summer heat :)
Miller was really being a nuisance, I even thought he might be my father and was trying to make up for lost time.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Dear developer/s, you need more people. More staff.
More people, longer times. You can see it all the time here. What sounds good and working in professional settings, doesn't work with indie creatives. I don't really know why. I only have assumptions why is that.

Reactions: Outlier69

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Oh Really, you guys played it already? Helen,the bald girl! In one scene, she looks like male! When she opened her door halfway, she was holding up a wig and her looks was completely changed like a male, I didn't even notice her b***s@ that time! Wat a twist? Is Helen also wearing B***ies:)Or Helen s a shemale or completely a male in female getup to looting out the summer shelter house?:D
You know, here i was thinking 2024-08-23_201331.png
and then I realized that this is illusion! 2024-08-23_201352.png
:ROFLMAO:

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Next to agreeing this is too short of an update, some (small) points of story critique (SPOILER warning) (not unreasonable to be fairly critical about a production of this (support) calibre I think):
  • Mia's suddenly turning from this shy girl into half of a slut hungry for MC's cock, throwing her at him. Perhaps she feels she should up her game, feeling the heat of the other girls, but still.. Some of the things she says I feel don't suit her, and she loses here (innocence) charm there (for me) (pretty nice boobs though ;))
  • Kate kicking MC out: why the 3 days? As for her decision: maybe it'll turn out she has feelings for him or something, afraid she'll cross the line. So acting out of some sort of self-protection there. Of course it seems unreasonable, she doesn't seem to acknowledge Miller's role in all this, it's just the MC's fault who shouldn't have had those drinks... Forced, if you want the Kate points, to answer with 'I'll do it for you';
  • MC thinking about Mia and 'the other girls' (conflicting thoughts/feelings) after having a nice time with Bree on the bed. Forgetting mentioning Sophie (having gone all the way in the pool, with all things said & shared there - more or less declaring your love for each other) she should be more than one of 'the other girls' (come on now writer(s)..)
  • (ignorant) MC asking himself whether Mia would enjoy it more or less without him.. Whadya think??
  • MC going chatting on his phone while he's there investigating with Eve, very implausible.
Ah well, albeit (too) short, still enjoyable. Let's stay positive and see how the dev will respond to all of the critique this update brought about.

Last edited:

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
Ok so everyone has already mentioned all the key problems and criticism with this update release.

I'll just leave an extra criticism from myself - someone who definitely thinks from the very start that this game has A LOT of potential, actually started out with good writing, fantastic models, a good setting and a lot of promise.

Dear developer/s, you need more people. More staff. 10months for an update like this? I'm not gonna go heavy on remarks or something petty but straight up, if your updates now are around a 9-10-11 month mark, not ONLY are YOU, the developers are gonna drop the project from the sheer amount of lingering burden that it will be, but so will the players. Absolutely. You have SO many main girls and routes, side girls and most likely some bad endings? What's that then - 7/8 years till completion? hahah. Guys. You NEED a bigger team. For your patreon fans, for yourselves, for the benefit of the whole project. You WILL not be able to finish this game with such long hauled update gaps and showing 1h10min for that amount of wait time. GTA6 DLC will come out by the time you finish 2 routes out of like 5 girls?

I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt and HOPEFULLY you will NOT end up ripping your Patrons off and are not in it for the greed and abandon such a good thing you have had going!

GET more staff, MORE help, BE smart, this is a GOOD game and we GENUINELY like it and your Patrons are showing that as well, clearly.

This update has given us concerns, yes, but it should have DEFINITELY given you valid concerns on your development time, team development/recruitment and more brainstorming.

This was a 4month update it felt like. With a larger team it couldve been that or even 3 and a half months.

This game has potential!!!
This is a weird threat, do you see how other devs are doing? Most of them are going for yearly updates and even longer while others are stuck in the "rework" loop yet they make the same amount of money so why change? This game is FAR from the worse of the current norm.

Having more people is also a stupid idea. This is their game, if they start to introduce other people, the direction is going to change and most likely not in a good sense. It's also hard and time consuming to cooperate with strangers rather than making your game alone/with friends. In any case, It won't happen here or elsewhere because it would mean sharing their earnings.

• Angry
Reactions: Amedore

logor23

Jun 3, 2022
I've read people say it's a "slow burn" but it's been TWO DAYS at the camp, some of which being spent out of the camp or in class, and all the girls are at the MC's feet. How much quicker can things reasonnably happen? It feels slow because one day takes more than a year of development, not because the characters take their time to know each other before doing stuff.

Last edited:

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
You overestimate the impact of this site. The devs care about feedback from their backers and from no one else.
I would have agreed with you 4 months ago before Summertime Saga got the abandoned tag. But after that, nah, F95 matters, and it matters A LOT. Why else would DarkCookie, the guy who is at the top of the list of the biggest avn creators on Patreon, log onto F95 the day his game got the abandoned tag, post a status update or whatever on his Patreon promising that he would release a tech update at the end of May and then every 2 months after that, and then release said update when the time came to make good on his promise? He could have just kept milking his as he had been doing for more than a year and a half without any updates, and the number of his patreon members actually grew during that period, but he didn't. It just doesn't make any sense.

More people, longer times. You can see it all the time here. What sounds good and working in professional settings, doesn't work with indie creatives. I don't really know why. I only have assumptions why is that.
True. DPC, who works alone, beats either everyone or over 99% of avn creators by renders per day metric, and it's not even close.

Last edited:

RealTR13

Jun 13, 2021
If you choose to get closer with a LI, does it mean you ruin chances with the others? Every time I have to choose the colored dialog options my brain break a little. Its so hard to choose.. I want all them to like me and be mine...

There is no harem tag, so I guess you get locked into a path.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
It seems, Helen with Mia's brother! As far I know MC haven't had shown his full face in this Game! May be a nerdy buddy! Or he looks like same as Mia's bro(from facial POV)
All I know for sure is that Mike only found a "common language with Helen, the other girls avoid him.
But MC hairstyle...

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Apart from what many have already pointed out — the lack of content given the really long development time — there’s one more thing that really disappointed me. It’s the way the relationship with Ms. Hill developed, or more specifically, the way it regressed and what that means for the future.

I'll begin by saying that I have nothing against a slow burn. In fact, I actually prefer it when romantic stuff progresses at a slower pace. The buildup, the tension, those furtive glances — I love it! Unfortunately, given the slow development time of the game, I’m afraid we’re still a few years away from any lewd content with Ms. Hill. That’s right! Allow me to elaborate.

I think we can’t expect any scenes with her until the issue of sending the MC home is resolved. The whole idea behind it is for her to maintain her professionalism. So, until that’s no longer an issue, we’re unlikely to see any new content with Kate.

Alright, so the next obvious question is: when can we expect this situation to be resolved? My guess is that it’ll be dealt with at the last possible moment—or close to it—for dramatic effect. That would be on the day the MC is supposed to be sent home or the evening/night before. That means we’ve got two more in-game days of other events before any progress in this branch happens. Given the pace at which the days in the story progress, it’s safe to say we’re probably 3, maybe 4 updates away from that. And that could mean—what?—two years of development? Maybe even longer.

I find this really discouraging since she’s my favorite LI... I’d love to be wrong about my predictions. What do you think, guys? Am I off in my calculations?
Kate is barely holding it together right now. She set up this big summer art camp, but the site fell through for whatever reason and nearly all of her students cancelled. She's had to make do by having it in her house where she doesn't have adequate facilities for her boarders and with no staff has to do the cooking and probably all the other housekeeping herself on top of spending time doing teaching and prep for the classes. The only person she has for help is Miller who might charitably be called semi-reliable as he's off doing some shady garbage on the side and isn't even able to do the few things she asks of him. Her slutty sister comes by, tries to (and may successfully) seduce one of her students, and probably is telling Kate that she really needs to get her pipes cleaned out by one of those young studs she's got sleeping on the floor upstairs, though Kate denies she has any such thoughts. Kate finds solace in a wine bottle, and she's really been hitting them hard lately. She gets tipsy enough to flirt with our MC, who indicates that he's interested also.

She's engaging in classic avoidance behavior. She is under tremendous stress trying to pull off the art camp on a shoestring and with no help. She doesn't want to confront the fact that her sister's suggestions are what exactly what she's been secretly thinking, and she's got an off-limits but willing partner which completely terrifies her. She's afraid of losing her teaching license and all the negative publicity surrounding her having a fling with a student might permanently wreck her career. So she finds an excuse to tell MC that he has to leave so as to remove the temptation, but instead of throwing him out immediately she says it will be in 3 days. Why? If his behavior was so egregious he needs to be gone now, but because part of her wants him to be around she puts it off. She's going to have to deal with this but may turn to the bottle instead, and who knows what a really drunk and emotional Kate might do if MC decides to have it out with her late one night.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Kate is barely holding it together right now. She set up this big summer art camp, but the site fell through for whatever reason and nearly all of her students cancelled. She's had to make do by having it in her house where she doesn't have adequate facilities for her boarders and with no staff has to do the cooking and probably all the other housekeeping herself on top of spending time doing teaching and prep for the classes. The only person she has for help is Miller who might charitably be called semi-reliable as he's off doing some shady garbage on the side and isn't even able to do the few things she asks of him. Her slutty sister comes by, tries to (and may successfully) seduce one of her students, and probably is telling Kate that she really needs to get her pipes cleaned out by one of those young studs she's got sleeping on the floor upstairs, though Kate denies she has any such thoughts. Kate finds solace in a wine bottle, and she's really been hitting them hard lately. She gets tipsy enough to flirt with our MC, who indicates that he's interested also.

She's engaging in classic avoidance behavior. She is under tremendous stress trying to pull off the art camp on a shoestring and with no help. She doesn't want to confront the fact that her sister's suggestions are what exactly what she's been secretly thinking, and she's got an off-limits but willing partner which completely terrifies her. She's afraid of losing her teaching license and all the negative publicity surrounding her having a fling with a student might permanently wreck her career. So she finds an excuse to tell MC that he has to leave so as to remove the temptation, but instead of throwing him out immediately she says it will be in 3 days. Why? If his behavior was so egregious he needs to be gone now, but because part of her wants him to be around she puts it off. She's going to have to deal with this but may turn to the bottle instead, and who knows what a really drunk and emotional Kate might do if MC decides to have it out with her late one night.
Oh, hello. I know you. Will you share your opinion about the update?

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
If you choose to get closer with a LI, does it mean you ruin chances with the others? Every time I have to choose the colored dialog options my brain break a little. Its so hard to choose.. I want all them to like me and be mine...

There is no harem tag, so I guess you get locked into a path.
Yeah, so more aligned with real life ;)

I get it, but I experience it as a breath of fresh air (so much harem games out there already..)

unformatty

Sep 17, 2017
  • Kate kicking MC out: why the 3 days?
Unironically, seeing how slow the progress is in terms of in-game days against years in development, this might be a valid strategy to make sure the game gets finished at all.

(And I liked the update, I'm just concerned because it took them several years to get to day 2 and the story was supposed to be several weeks long. Though this cut to barely a week might have been planned as well)

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes