4.60 star(s) 300 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah I'm saying if they liked each other back then, why was she so insistent on just remaining friends?
Because writers needed to give mc(and players) a free reign to chase all the tail in the game without any guilt. That's why they made her go "I love you but afraid to act on it because it might ruin our friendship". Silly stuff but cant really hold it against her character, its purely a plot point to absolve us of any guilt. After all if she is being that way theres no reason mc should hold himself back.

story99

Sep 6, 2023
Wow! It's not often an adult game captures ones reality as much as this one does. I could easily both relate AND recognise the events in the game vs. what happened IRL! THAT alone tells that the dev is doing a great job with the game. I love the fact that the game begins in a very realistic setting as well; a simple train trip to a campus with a friend and her sis/friend(?). Easy, relatable and appealing.

I usually skip through boring dialogue and all, but this is one of the very few a-games that I've played where I genuinely enjoy the reading and thinking back to my own trips and "encounters" and scenarios across my 40-somewhat years of journeying here and there in Europe. Ahh them memories... And them camp/campus memories are even more fun. Not that many of them, but still enough to find this games' content very relatable. Not exactly the same theme as in this game, but not that far anyway. Thanks for awakening those neat memories, Naughty Fox Games! :)

And in case you were wondering what sort of camp/campus I went to, feel free to read the spoiler (I used the spoiler-tag to hide a bit of text):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not even halfway and I already LOVE this game! I am usually not that fond of these romance games, but this one differs from the lot. I also LOVE the fact that this game is 5GB+, which is a solid indicator that there's A LOT of content!

I will surely post a review once I am done with this update.

PS: It should be mandatory for other game devs to have the menus/UI setup like NFG have done it: You adjust the necessary things and done. Easy, clean, practical, understandable and no nonsense. It's plain, simple, but oh so user-friendly. I love the fact that one can tweak some simple details to make the UI even more "personal" and "yours", thus a more personal gaming experience. A nice touch that should be available within more a-games.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
" letting mundane relationship building happen off screen while focusing on major events "
THIS
some authors just dont know how to do it
How long is this camp suppoused to be? A month? 15 days? 10 days?
The "they only known each other for 2 days" needs to be put in perspective here, it's possible that in less than 10 they'll "have" to put out, because this isn't real life and a story that ends with "they exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch after summer" fucking sucks for a VN as much as it happens in real life.

And if the plan is to go a full month(or past a month)... how on earth are we still in day 2?

Dev needs to pick up the pace in more ways than one.

Nghunter

Aug 8, 2021
I've updated my mod for this game here
``

I got these errors. Help

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/1mod.rpy", line 23: the hover_sound keyword argument was not given a value.
textbutton ("%s {color=#33ff33}(%s){/color}" % (i.caption, i.kwargs["wt"]) if persistent.wt and i.kwargs.get('wt') else i.caption) action i.action hover_sound
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 787: the value keyword argument was not given a value.
input value:
^

File "game/script_ch05.rpy", line 18765: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
scene ch5mo27_tb with dissolve:
^

File "game/script_ch06.rpy", line 5490: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
scene ch6nm203_abp with dissolve:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.2.24061201
Sat Aug 24 21:12:52 2024
```

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How long is this camp suppoused to be? A month? 15 days? 10 days?
The "they only known each other for 2 days" needs to be put in perspective here, it's possible that in less than 10 they'll "have" to put out, because this isn't real life and a story that ends with "they exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch after summer" fucking sucks for a VN as much as it happens in real life.

And if the plan is to go a full month(or past a month)... how on earth are we still in day 2?

Dev needs to pick up the pace in more ways than one.
2 weeks. Sure, things need to happen faster than in real life not to be boring but too much happened the first day. Wait at least a couple days for things to escalate imo

Reactions: LSC82

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I can't remember how it was last update because it has been so long since I last played this game, but for some reason this update feels like the writing is not so good. It really feels like the dialogue is padded so much, especially for the filler conversations where characters seem to just keep on going on and on and on while not really saying anything meaningful. Quite disappointed by this.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
This animation was soo good. Got my mouth watering. Even the sound effects were just spot on. I could almost taste it! Made me want to just stop the game and get me some of that IRL! :sneaky:

And this scene was surprisingly wholesome given how in like every other game on this site, this usually plays out creepy as fuck:

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
In the almost 10 months since the last release, the new update has brought in very little content. If the developer continues to stretch the release window with such content, I'm afraid paid subscribers will start to unsubscribe. It's a shame when the game has such beautiful female characters, but we don't get the most interesting "content" with them.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
In the almost 10 months since the last release, the new update has brought in very little content. If the developer continues to stretch the release window with such content, I'm afraid paid subscribers will start to unsubscribe. It's a shame when the game has such beautiful female characters, but we don't get the most interesting "content" with them.
Nah, probably not, there are games on this forum that haven't been updated in years and people still support them.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

The devs released the usual survey for every update, specifically for feedback. If you guys were dissatisfied with the update like me, this would be the perfect medium to let them know.

Remember to provide constructive criticism and not only to complain.
Talk about what were your issues with the update and provide suggestions or solutions for it.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I just finished the update, I am totally disappointed.

Still nothing to say about the renderings or the animations (one of the most beautiful VNs), certainly the story does not advance but the characters are still well written.
On the other hand 1600 render? just a scene of blue balls which should never have ended like that given the risks taken the night before next to his brother...for me just a scene not for the story but to build the hype among the patreon subscribers to always get out of it more.
10 months 1600 render, it seems to me that they are a team? sorry but a single guy (BaDik) does 3 or 4 more render in 10 months, so yes he has several PCs but he have to create the renderings before putting them in the waiting list, the same for the animations, he codes, writes the story alone...I have the impression that there is a big problem with planning and distribution of tasks for Naughty Fox Games.

Personally I hope to see as much output in 6 months (so 4 months less) if it distributes the tasks better, especially since I read that they have a new additional machine which is powerful.
I remind you before concluding, one of the most beautiful VN (renders or animateds), characters each with their own well-written personality, beautiful character, a nice story even if not incredible.

I still wish the best for naughty fox games.

(please respect everyone's opinions whether positive or negative)

Reactions: LSC82 and bufa

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020

The devs released the usual survey for every update, specifically for feedback. If you guys were dissatisfied with the update like me, this would be the perfect medium to let them know.

Remember to provide constructive criticism and not only to complain.
Talk about what were your issues with the update and provide suggestions or solutions for it.
Thanks i will use and try to explain with lot detail, i like the game, so i want more.

4.60 star(s) 300 Votes