4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Damn, brother, you're protecting the developer too much. I thought better of you. You're also doing it in the wrong place. This is a pirate site. We take everything for free. We are ungrateful and greedy.
"protecting the developer" telling someone who is wrong that they are wrong is protecting the dev?
Its easy to say that this is just a pirate site, but realistically its used for a lot more, many devs come here to hear feedback on their work, its really an extremely popular site so its good advertising, most threads have regular discussion about the games (or artists) they are about, people use this site to find help with their projects. You might be ungrateful and greedy, many on this site are not.
I have to agree with Jericho, the tantrum on this thread after this recent update, mostly from people who obviously arent paying, was absurd. its ok to think the update was too short, or to not like it, but everyone collectively losing their heads and making single sentence, "10 months of waiting for such a shit update" posts was just annoying.

Hatty

May 24, 2017
Update has some of the best looking images yet, and I like the story progression and dilemma it put on the MC. However, the lack of sex scenes really soured it for me. I'm still invested, but I'm let down after update 4 and 5 were so packed with sexual content and relationship progress. The update basically killed that momentum.

Reactions: shitass1001

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
"protecting the developer" telling someone who is wrong that they are wrong is protecting the dev?
Its easy to say that this is just a pirate site, but realistically its used for a lot more, many devs come here to hear feedback on their work, its really an extremely popular site so its good advertising, most threads have regular discussion about the games (or artists) they are about, people use this site to find help with their projects. You might be ungrateful and greedy, many on this site are not.
I have to agree with Jericho, the tantrum on this thread after this recent update, mostly from people who obviously arent paying, was absurd. its ok to think the update was too short, or to not like it, but everyone collectively losing their heads and making single sentence, "10 months of waiting for such a shit update" posts was just annoying.
what is happening now is an indicator that, after all, this is a pirate site and we are all what we are.

Reactions: garmander

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Reactions: Jericho85

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I was wondering why my saved games were gone ... turns out the save folder is just called 'no' please change that to something you can actually recognize as the game it belongs to, ideally the title.
Ah, I've seen that in my appdata folder and wondered what game it belonged to :ROFLMAO: Got a couple like that that are not immediately obvious...
Actually quite simple to ignore them, especially the more toxic ones. That's all on a public post anyway so it's impossible to tell who is or isn't actually a patron.
Impossible for you, but very easy for the dev. They can literally just hover over the name of the poster and it will tell them their pledge level (including "free member").
Update has some of the best looking images yet, and I like the story progression and dilemma it put on the MC. However, the lack of sex scenes really soured it for me. I'm still invested, but I'm let down after update 4 and 5 were so packed with sexual content and relationship progress. The update basically killed that momentum.
I don't mind the lack of sex scenes... sort of. If it's slow burn, I'm fine. One of my favourite games is a slow burn and only has a couple of sex scenes, but the rest of the game makes it work. Here, we don't really have that (IMO). It's like the devs want to do a slow burn, which might be more natural, but they also feel like they need sex scenes to avoid turning too many people away, so instead of getting scenes with the girls you want (generally Kate, Bree, Sophie, or Eve (poor Mia)) you get scenes with Jenni and Cassandra, who are clearly only side girls at most, and helpful nudity from Rainbow (stripper), and Becca, Nina, and Lynnx (all on Ember).

Reactions: Jericho85

ForrestFuller

Nov 19, 2022
Gonna be honest. I have seen alot of overreactions to this update (I mean even seeing one saying it was one of the worst updates ever). I mean come on!

I liked the update since two of my favorites had a lot of content, Mia, & Ms Hill. Hopefully we see Cass in the next one.
Love seeing the Mia content we have gotten the past two updates (She's my fave). Hopefully 0.7 gives the moment we've all been waiting for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
It's like the devs want to do a slow burn, which might be more natural, but they also feel like they need sex scenes to avoid turning too many people away, so instead of getting scenes with the girls you want (generally Kate, Bree, Sophie, or Eve (poor Mia)) you get scenes with Jenni and Cassandra, who are clearly only side girls at most, and helpful nudity from Rainbow (stripper), and Becca, Nina, and Lynnx (all on Ember).
Jenni a side girl. WTF :cry:

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes