4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Yeah I'm saying if they liked each other back then, why was she so insistent on just remaining friends?
I think it was because she had never felt threatened that she was losing the MC's attention before. She had thought this summer was going to be a fun time hanging with him all to herself, but instead they show up and there are four chicks and a couple milfs sniffing around him. Then she saw the MC in the pool with Bree and Sophia and (if you make moves on both/either of them) Eve sees her crying about it. She realizes that the status quo will no longer hold and she's gotta make her own move or lose the MC.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's good to see that their Patreon is not an echo chamber of Yes-men.

~
Now some information about the game data
I checked the game archives and unpacked them, as I said earlier. Renders in 1920x1080, he didn't increase the resolution.
The only difference is the animations:
- Chapter 5 has 10 animations, 46.3 mb in size, with total lenght of 33 seconds.
- Chapter 6 has 15 animations 116 MB in size, and have a total length of 90 seconds.
All animations are in 60 FPS, both in this chapter and in the previous ones. Now let's count by renders. Each frame of animation is a separate render. In chapter 5, there are 60x33 = 1980 renders for animations. In chapter 6, it is 60x90 = 5400 renders for animations.

Add to that the static renders and calculate the total number of frames for each of these two episodes together.
Episode 5 :~3600+ 1980 = 5580 frames
Episode 6: 1800 + 5400 = 7200 frames.
It turns out that thanks to extra 60 seconds of animations, this episode was heavier than the previous one by almost a third. That's right, animation rendering is the most thankless job in DAZ. Now the reason for such a drop in the development rate is clear to me, but it's still a weak excuse for R&N, who with their income from Patreon can buy a couple more powerful PCs for animations.
View attachment 3960910
UPD: according to bitsybobs3 data:
not all 15 animations are in 60 FPS., with his data correction 6540 frames in 0.6 total.
I have absolutely no idea why some devs render anis at 60fps...a good ani at 24 will look like a movie, and you're more than doubling your render time. And yeah, agreed at a dev pulling in 6-8 grand a month should have either their own array of dedicated rendering machines or be using networked/cloud iray options.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well, the main girls are arguably the five in the banner (Bree, Eve, Kate, Mia, Sophie). I don't know if that's been stated as official, but I would say it's pretty clear.
Actually they are seven in the banner (same on patreon), with the stripper and Jenni too

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have absolutely no idea why some devs render anis at 60fps...a good ani at 24 will look like a movie, and you're more than doubling your render time. And yeah, agreed at a dev pulling in 6-8 grand a month should have either their own array of dedicated rendering machines or be using networked/cloud iray options.
Friend showed me how cloud iray servers works, they rendering with a speed of light... but it's damn expensive. So expensive that your own render station of several PCs will be cheaper. And then the developer becomes a bottleneck, doing posing/coding/and everything else. These 60 FPS animations are some kind of unhealthy trend in the AVN industry, I agree.

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes