4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if the dev stops responding in the thread after all the complaining about the last update.
I wouldn't blame them for avoiding the thread for a week or two after updates. The tantrums on F95 are inevitable no matter what the game is, and they probably are well aware of that by now. It'll die down in a couple days. By then most of the drive-bys will be gone.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Android version :

Careful :

The Android version is highly experimental! If you run into bugs or issues, please contact us so we can fix them ASAP. We want to learn from our mistakes so we can continue improving future versions of the game.

There will be a survey available shortly. Please consider taking it after you've finished playing! Your feedback will also help us to improve and make a better game for everyone.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
it will be harder for them to ignore all the negative comments in the Patreon thread
Actually quite simple to ignore them, especially the more toxic ones. That's all on a public post anyway so it's impossible to tell who is or isn't actually a patron.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You mean, the public who pay them every month? Because that's who's criticizing the update. I mean, I guess you could turn off comments from patrons, but I'm not sure how well that would go over.
I think you misunderstand. Public as in people who are NOT paying. Most devs restrict posting privileges to patrons only. IMO, that's what Naughty Fox should have done.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I think you misunderstand. Public as in people who are NOT paying. Most devs restrict posting privileges to patrons only. IMO, that's what Naughty Fox should have done.
Damn, brother, you're protecting the developer too much. I thought better of you. You're also doing it in the wrong place. This is a pirate site. We take everything for free. We are ungrateful and greedy.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
They were getting criticism on the Patreon-only post as well. It's not just "drive-bys" who are unhappy.
You're still not understanding. But that's cool dude. I'll help you.

Here. is obviously the one you're referring to as there has not been any Patreon posts since the update dropped. You do NOT have to pay anything to post on it. All you need to do is follow the dev as a free member. Then you can shitpost all you want which is exactly what some F95ers were doing. Hence why those posts do not necessarily reflect patron opinion. Do you understand, now?

Why should devs worry about shitposts from non-subscribers? At the end of the day, the only criticisms that matter are those from people who actually put their money where their mouth is. Even then, it's still up to the dev whether or not they want to change anything. So the tantrums are pointless. Either way, the devs should always ignore the more toxic shit.

Damn, brother, you're protecting the developer too much. I thought better of you. You're also doing it in the wrong place. This is a pirate site. We take everything for free. We are ungrateful and greedy.
I'm not sure what you mean but whatever. I just respect these devs as I would any dev. You can do that whether you pay or not. And I think the constant tantrums are stupid especially coming from non-patrons. It's not a matter of "protecting" anybody.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You're still not understanding. But that's cool dude. I'll help you.

Here. is obviously the one you're referring to as there has not been any Patreon posts since the update dropped. You do NOT have to pay anything to post on it. All you need to do is follow the dev as a free member. Then you can shitpost all you want which is exactly what some F95ers were doing. Hence why those posts do not necessarily reflect patron opinion. Do you understand, now?

Why should devs worry about shitposts from non-subscribers? At the end of the day, the only criticisms that matter are those from people who actually put their money where their mouth is. Even then, it's still up to the dev whether or not they want to change anything. So the tantrums are pointless. Either way, the devs should always ignore the more toxic shit.

I'm not sure what you mean but whatever. I just respect these devs as I would any dev. You can do that whether you pay or not. And I think the constant tantrums are stupid especially coming from non-patrons. It's not a matter of "protecting" anybody.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We need to pitch the idea of paid opinions to marketers, otherwise the poor guys are always doing it for free, interviewing people! xdd
And wait, they even pay for it sometimes! :WeSmart:

Reactions: Penkovsky
4.60 star(s) 302 Votes