4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Do you guys think Ms. Hill is aware that MC has slept with her sister Cass or would she have made mention of it by now?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We'll see. Like I've said before, I can only speak in full confidence about my own opinions. Development time means jack shit nothing to me. So all this talk about development time vs content is just constant buzzing to me. The art in this VN is, IMO, what makes it so notable and why it gets talked about so much. I don't need VNs to be nonstop sex romps every update. I also don't need the story to be a prize-winner, so long as it has impressive visuals, good romance, and characters I can give a shit about.
(y)(y)(y)
and I got to snub Sophie again.
:eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Eve is best by far. Her edge levels are reaching top tier and her art of the "Mhmm" shows no equal.
Sophie is so goody two shoes, I want to lace her coffee with sulphuric acid. The Dev really seems to push her at the MC...
Mia is just, sad. Like depressingly sad. No other word for it, just...sad.
Bree is pretty fun and either very immature or a couple of cans short of a six pack. Was a ginger monkey in a past life.
Helen is just an irritating, walking wig looking for her dream feeder that will see to her needs until her stomach explodes.
Good 2 know(y)

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Yes, MC has another scene with Eve, but they dont have any sexual or lewd content like the scene with her in the previous version. This update focuses on some content with Bree, Sophie, and lewd contents with Mia, but with that you need to choose wise, and make several saves, if you want to make Eve happy later, i think. :D
So, is this update worth to play ? Any real romantic sexual lewd scene with Bree,Sophie or Mia or the script of the game freaking creepy twisted like teaser like previous version? I am still waiting If Scrappy or Brandy are gonna approved this update for MOD or not? If not it's not worth to play!

Mate,Could you share some intimate lewd scene (MC with Bree or Sophie) shots of SHv6.0?

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I was wondering why my saved games were gone ... turns out the save folder is just called 'no' please change that to something you can actually recognize as the game it belongs to, ideally the title.

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes