4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Actually, when you'd be going the (full) Mia route, you'd have diverged way before already right?
It's way too early to go for one path imo.
You know these girls for a day, spend barely any time with them and neither do you know much about them...if you want me to choose one give me some time to actually get to know them....well except Mia, already no interest in her.

I really liked this scene with Mia thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first part I can understand, but I definitely do not get the vibe that Sophie is some smug rich girl at all. The game may suggest that she comes from wealth but I have a strong feeling she doesn't let it define who she is
Just Eve's jealousy speaking.

Last edited:

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hola! Is there another scene with Evelyn+MC in v.6.0? In previous version of game, Evelyn made MC horny and his ball turned blue:LOL:but Mia made MC relief by giving a bj..(Blue balls turned out peach balls);)
Yes, MC has another scene with Eve, but they dont have any sexual or lewd content like the scene with her in the previous version. This update focuses on some content with Bree, Sophie, and lewd contents with Mia, but with that you need to choose wise, and make several saves, if you want to make Eve happy later, i think. :D

Reactions: BrNexon

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
I genuinely expected some intense scenes with Eve in this update! I mean she got to touch MC's dick even took a picture.....man! the blue balling is intense!

Also, I didn't like the scenes with Sophie in this update. Only a touch on her breasts (that too clothed) but I can understand that since she is the most sophisticated and presumably the girl with class! So a harder nut to crack!

Just hope we don't have to wait another year for the next update!:cry:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This game have 2584 paid members and I don't know what this dev did to deserve that. There are many devs who have multiple completed games but they don't earn this much.

People are complaining about less content but would that really matter to the devs if they are still earning show much while putting so little of the effort? What reason do they have to work hard?

Nothing will happen unless his paid members show these Devs their place.
If those paid members aren't canceling, then maybe they're just not as butthurt about the update as you are. At the very least if they're critical about the update, they don't believe the criticisms are worth canceling over. Just an idea...

Despite the pages of crying on this thread, if the number paid subscribers remains in the multiple thousands, then the support on Patreon still far outnumbers the complaints on F95. That's not an indication of a problem... That's simply an indication that they can appreciate this VN even when you can't. It's still one of the top tier VNs despite your feelings. That's why it earns so much support.

"Show these devs their place" :ROFLMAO:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
If those paid members aren't canceling, then maybe they're just not as butthurt about the update as you are. At the very least if they're critical about the update, they don't believe the criticisms are worth canceling over. Just an idea...

Despite the pages of crying on this thread, if the number paid subscribers remains in the multiple thousands, then the support on Patreon still far outnumbers the complaints on F95. That's not an indication of a problem... That's simply an indication that they can appreciate this VN even when you can't. It's still one of the top tier VNs despite your feelings. That's why it earns so much support.

"Show these devs their place" :ROFLMAO:
I mean we just have to wait a month to see if patreons will stop their abo and how the number of subs compares to the number of subs before the update. At this point nobody has a clue but there is a lot of dissatifaction with the update (here, on reddit and at least in the public patreon posts).

And i disagree that this AVN was ever among the best, parts of it are like the visuals and the LI models but the story is just dumb so far and the pacing really sucks. It has a lot of potential tho ...

1800 renders in 10 months is just very little content and i think theres nothing to discuss about that, lets wait and see if they step up their game again.

And its bad for the devs anyway, before this update the avn reddit for example praised this avn nonstop while now the big majority seems to be disappointed. They destroyed a lot of goodwill with this update for many people.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I mean we just have to wait a month to see if patreons will stop their abo and how the number of subs compares to the number of subs before the update. At this point nobody has a clue but there is a lot of dissatifaction with the update (here, on reddit and at least in the public patreon posts).

And i disagree that this AVN was ever among the best, part of it are like the visuals and the LI models but the story is just dumb so far and the pacing really sucks. It has a lot of potential tho ...

1800 renders in 10 months is just very little content and i think theres nothing to discuss about that, lets wait and see if they step up their game again.

And its bad for the devs anyway, before this update the avn reddit for example praised this avn nonstop while now the big majority seems to be disappointed. They destroyed a lot of goodwill with this update for many people.
We'll see. Like I've said before, I can only speak in full confidence about my own opinions. Development time means jack shit nothing to me. So all this talk about development time vs content is just constant buzzing to me. The art in this VN is, IMO, what makes it so notable and why it gets talked about so much. I don't need VNs to be nonstop sex romps every update. I also don't need the story to be a prize-winner, so long as it has impressive visuals, good romance, and characters I can give a shit about. This update had a hot mutual masturbation scene with one of my favorite girls and I got to snub Sophie again. So I'm satisfied :KEK:

I don't expect anyone to share my exact feelings about Summer Heat or VNs in general, but if the subscription numbers continue their upward trend, then I think it's a safe assumption that the patrons don't agree with wave of disappointment in public comment spaces... at least not to the point of cancellation.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 302 Votes