4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

grhcj

Jul 31, 2023
For my money, either Miller (or Lainey) will "persuade" Kate to rollback that decision, or Kate will get horny enough for MC that she'll rollback that decision, or MC will leave after the three days but that will be the end of the game - given the update schedule, that could be in something like six updates' time, so there's plenty of distance between now and then...
It took the dev 2 years IRL to develop a game with a story inside haven't passed the second day. How long do you think it take them to finish this game if the MC completes the camp?

I bet we will have GTA 7 when the game is finished:geek:.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
It took the dev 2 years IRL to develop a game with a story inside haven't passed the second day. How long do you think it take them to finish this game if the MC completes the camp?

I bet we will have GTA 7 when the game is finished:geek:.
I saw the news somewhere that they bought a second computer with that modest money from patreon. So....

• Sad
Reactions: grhcj

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
I hope things will speed up 3 times now that they have more computing power to render. Cause OH MY GOD, such a long wait for such a short, insignificant update is just exhausting, jesuus.

Reactions: Lupos09

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Btw does anyone know if the dev has spoken or explained about the new update? I think he knows about our frustration.
I'm not sure I'd expect the dev to address it, or at least to say much about it. Ultimately, it's quite general opinion as opposed to something a little specific, so it's not like there's anything they can do or say.

As a comparison, a lot of people were a bit pissed at something in the recent Chasing Sunsets update (which was a final chapter, pending prologue, so a bit different). The devs came out and said they'd dropped the ball and were going to release a fix which inserted a small scene with a choice for the player to make to serve as an "off-ramp" for a previous pathway.

You can't do that sort of thing here - "sorry, we dropped the ball, next week we're going to release a mini-update to fix it, including 3000 renders and four sex scenes with different characters, one of which will replace the chat with Mike..."

I figure the update released was the update the devs wanted to release, so they are presumably happy with it (at least until the backlash). They might be surprised more than anything, so it's a bit different to putting out something you aren't happy with and then having people agree with you.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
It's good to see that their Patreon is not an echo chamber of Yes-men.

~
Now some information about the game data
I checked the game archives and unpacked them, as I said earlier. Renders in 1920x1080, he didn't increase the resolution.
The only difference is the animations:
- Chapter 5 has 10 animations, 46.3 mb in size, with total lenght of 33 seconds.
- Chapter 6 has 15 animations 116 MB in size, and have a total length of 90 seconds.
All animations are in 60 FPS, both in this chapter and in the previous ones. Now let's count by renders. Each frame of animation is a separate render. In chapter 5, there are 60x33 = 1980 renders for animations. In chapter 6, it is 60x90 = 5400 renders for animations.

Add to that the static renders and calculate the total number of frames for each of these two episodes together.
Episode 5 :~3600+ 1980 = 5580 frames
Episode 6: 1800 + 5400 = 7200 frames.
It turns out that thanks to extra 60 seconds of animations, this episode was heavier than the previous one by almost a third. That's right, animation rendering is the most thankless job in DAZ. Now the reason for such a drop in the development rate is clear to me, but it's still a weak excuse for R&N, who with their income from Patreon can buy a couple more powerful PCs for animations.
View attachment 3960910
UPD: according to bitsybobs3 data:
not all 15 animations are in 60 FPS., with his data correction 6540 frames in 0.6 total.
Good calculations, but in fact we didn’t see this number of renders and all because of two animations of the same type that have three different angles - the only question is why spend on this time if you can get by with two animations and just remove (not do) the remaining 4!?

Reactions: Sweet Force

Cerpy

Aug 4, 2020
Would should I do here?
I can scroll down and up, but not write or to anything else.

Before was the point "write Mom automaticlly" that I can´t click.

1724486072016.png

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
What the hell? v0.5 took 11 months to develop, and this one took 10 months. v0.5 had over 3600 static renders, and this one has only half of that?
There is a difference between render quality between 0.5 & 0.6. If you don't prefer quality over quantity, then it's not for you

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So is this update even worth it? How much lewd content is there?

Don't want to download the whole game again if there isnt any meaningful content

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes