4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
View attachment 3961025

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The main issue I noticed with this update was that the dev busted their load too early with the intimacy on previous chapters.
What I mean is that the conversations that happen within this chapter don't feel like they progress the relationships in any meaningful way and essentially just serve to pad out game time and word count, they are a sidegrade at best.

It would've been a different story if we had more of this on previous chapters to build up each relationship before they started to get steamy, but alas that ship has long since sailed.

As it stands I think Eve so far is the better written LI out of all the heroines just because the MC still has to put in some work to get to know her and he still has a lot of work to do.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Now is my turn to speak about the new chapter...

I understand why people say is a bad update, a little short and not many advances in the story and with the girls. Even with that things i can´t say i didn´t liked it, maybe is because i´m busy with other games/films and stuff and i don´t bother too much in to the wait but the quality of renders is so good that i have enjoyed it.

My most concerned thing is how Eve is going to find out if the Mc has waited to her or if he has cummed before their appointmen... After all one or two days should be enought for a good explosion right? Except if she wants a explosion of a complete week or something :oops:. I´m going to need probably to send Mia away when she asks if she can sleep with the Mc but for now i´m following the lie option.
The answer to this problem is simple my friend... URM :Kappa:

• Hey there
Reactions: Don Sucio

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Short updates aren't the problem, it's just the timing. They should probably focus on two or three characters at a time; that way, you won't have to wait an entire year to release. People will complain. This update should have cut around the outdoor activity; that way you can shorten up the time and the realeases like the first couple of chapters. It's best to do 4-5 months of a short update than to release once a year.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
when update is not satisfying, the only thing you can do is counting frames and try to invent arguments why it's actually good :KEK:
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Where i said that update is good or defend it? Maybe you can't read and have dyslexia? Because I noted in the next post that this is a very weak update.
Next time try to read the whole discussion, before posting something.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Short updates aren't the problem
They were when devs were releasing short updates every 2 months, so much people didn't stop complain until make dev changes their development aproach to bigger updates with longer developments and thanks to that we are in this situation right now.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
They were when devs were releasing short updates every 2 months, so much people didn't stop complain until make dev changes their development aproach to bigger updates with longer developments and thanks to that we are in this situation right now.
The graphics have improved and there are more renders. I was looking at Mia's detail recently during those animations.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's incorrect - not all 15 animations are in 60 FPS. ch6_02, _13 and _14 are in 30 FPS.

66 x 60 + 22 x 30 = 4080 + 660 = 4740 frames of animation in 0.6.

1800 + 4740 = 6540 frames in 0.6, which is only a 17% increase vs 0.5.

Personally, I don't see a reason of creating source animations in 60 FPS nowadays when tools like exist.
With currently available interpolation models you can easily and (almost) flawlessly double or triple the framerate in a fraction of the time.
Thanks for the fix, added corrections to the post.
As for me 60 fps doesn't need in AVNs in general, it's not some shooter game when you need higher fps for more comfortable gameplay.

Reactions: ROGOSUGMO
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes