4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
Hmm almost the same amount of production time but HALF the renders (5 more animations). Let's see how it is
Ok I finished it. Out of 1800 renders and 15 animations, 700 renders and 10 animations are for the least favorite LI in the game LMAO. What's even the point to give her the SAME lewd scene in the morning that you did on the night before? Other than that it was not bad cause I like the slow burn but holy fuck, it's like they are trying to shoot themselves on the foot with who they're focusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Damn... I am not a suppoter so I won't complain much about a free update, but I would be lying if I said this wasn't a little disappoiting. Considering the time between udpates I was hoping it had a little more content.

Reactions: Thriller

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
It turns out that thanks to extra 60 seconds of animations, this episode was heavier than the previous one by almost a third.
That's incorrect - not all 15 animations are in 60 FPS. ch6_02, _13 and _14 are in 30 FPS.

66 x 60 + 22 x 30 = 4080 + 660 = 4740 frames of animation in 0.6.

1800 + 4740 = 6540 frames in 0.6, which is only a 17% increase vs 0.5.

Personally, I don't see a reason of creating source animations in 60 FPS nowadays when tools like exist.
With currently available interpolation models you can easily and (almost) flawlessly double or triple the framerate in a fraction of the time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ok I finished it. Out of 1800 renders and 15 animations, 700 renders and 10 animations are for the least favorite LI in the game LMAO. What's even the point to give her the SAME lewd scene in the morning that you gave on the night before? Other than that it was not bad cause I like the slow burn but holy fuck, it's like they are trying to shoot themselves on the foot with who they're focusing.
Fun fact: 0.1 released on 3 February 2022, 933 days ago.

Since 0.1, we are roughly 36 in-game hours (1.5 days) into the plot.

So, given the current plot-to-release pace, the MC will get kicked out from the art camp on 15 March 2027.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Another fun fact: if devs kept doing small updates with 600-ish renders like they were doing in the beginning of the development in 2022 (and people complained like it was a mortal sin) they will be released the same 1800 renders in a span of 6 months instead of take 10 months.
We got love the karma rewarding now all the genius who complained about the small updates and ask endless for big releases with longer development time because this way they will get “more playtime” :KEK:
Good riddance.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Fun fact: 0.1 released on 3 February 2022, 933 days ago.

Since 0.1, we are roughly 36 in-game hours (1.5 days) into the plot.

So, given the current plot-to-release pace, the MC will get kicked out from the art camp on Monday, 15 March 2027.
I love this game and I get hyped for every update.....but man I feel like I'm gonna be 50 before any of the women in the actual house have sex with the MC. I mean Kate and Sophie I get, Maria is that uncertain childhood friend, but Bree? That girl has been flirting hard since moment one and is giving more action to a hairbrush than you even though you've spent more time alone with her and you've just kissed a little. DTF doesnt do Maria and Bree justice with the level of horny they are throwing out. Just feels like there needs to be some focus because the actual drama of the plot hasn't started and we're still tip toeing around the main LIs.

The strip club was a weird detour and the abandoned school feels....idk unnecessary? Dude thinks he's getting sent home in three days and he's just letting chances with these women slide by. For a horny teen this makes very little sense especially since he's willing to bang every weird hot local that throws themselves at him. Even a not horny teen knows he only has so much time and may never see most of these people ever again. I know he's not really getting sent home, but even that feels forced. I mean he tells absolutely no one? Really? Maybe its just how the update played out, but it feels like episode three filler of a 24 episode season and that 2 1/2 years in.

Reactions: Hatty

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Now is my turn to speak about the new chapter...

I understand why people say is a bad update, a little short and not many advances in the story and with the girls. Even with that things i can´t say i didn´t liked it, maybe is because i´m busy with other games/films and stuff and i don´t bother too much in to the wait but the quality of renders is so good that i have enjoyed it.

My most concerned thing is how Eve is going to find out if the Mc has waited to her or if he has cummed before their appointmen... After all one or two days should be enought for a good explosion right? Except if she wants a explosion of a complete week or something :oops:. I´m going to need probably to send Mia away when she asks if she can sleep with the Mc but for now i´m following the lie option.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes