4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
No, it was you:

Show me the rule. That's all. I only asked for five examples.
Please re-read the thread, I'm not interested in arguing with someone who's gonna run in circles and pretend they suddenly can't read.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Guys, understand the developers, they have one computer on which they create the game. Therefore, the update lasts 30 minutes and is done for a year. They are poor Finnish guys with noble intentions. Get into position.
Well, it was initial time,2 years before when , these few friends turned out as developers and worked on their project as part time basis, then they mentioned they are working on their project full-time and dedicated to complete their first project! It's been well appreciated to their work from fans and followers but once, ths developers.completed this realistic Game. They ll be creating revolutionary in 3DCG and they ll get the trademark as well and money ll b coming as flow to their work. True enough!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Please re-read the thread, I'm not interested in arguing with someone who's gonna run in circles and pretend they suddenly can't read.
Nice try. The "one who said it does it themself" argument from kindergarten.

It's off-topic by now anyway. So I'll give you the easy out and stop here. You know I'm right and I know you know it. So there's no point anymore.

If you want, you can answer and have the last word. You can say anything you want, even give me names. I let you have it.;)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Nice try. The "one who said it does it themself" argument from kindergarten.

It's off-topic by now anyway. So I'll give you the easy out and stop here. You know I'm right and I know you know it. So there's no point anymore.

If you want, you can answer and have the last word. You can say anything you want, even give me names. I let you have it.;)
Very rich of you to try take the high road. Here's a link to your comment because you don't seem capable of finding it yourself.

I really don't get how or why this is so difficult for you to understand. Maybe if you look real close you'll see that my comment is below yours. Either you're incapable of having a memory longer than 10 minutes or you're confusing me for someone else.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Is this the scene,when MC+Bree+Sophie are seated together in Miller's car heading to Camp?
Save the scene and restart game again hope that could work! It ain't stuck! Checkout,there might be bug! Or change the game mod:unsure:(try it could work)not answering text msgs, play the mini game and talk to Bree

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Very rich of you to try take the high road. Here's a link to your comment because you don't seem capable of finding it yourself.

I really don't get how or why this is so difficult for you to understand. Maybe if you look real close you'll see that my comment is below yours. Either you're incapable of having a memory longer than 10 minutes or you're confusing me for someone else.
The person youre answering to isnt capable to have a meaningful discussion, dont waste your time. Her "Im right and you know it" is a great roundup of her way to argue.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

bfb1c0e7-dcaa-42bf-8987-ca7477b2188e_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RPDL

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
This is after u get drunk and go to sleep it says mom is texting me I should reply fast or something like that. Its first time mom is texting the caracter
If you are drunk then don't text your mom..wait until you get sober LoL :D.jk!Try to ignore the phone text message,if it does stuck again then know there s bug!

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Overall I liked the update but agree it was to short. I appreciate DPC (Being a DIK) earns more and runs more rigs, but in 12 months he'll produce something like 6000 renders, and 300-400 animations, all that working on his own doing the writing and programming himself.

I think it was 10 months since update 5. DPC would have produced around 5000 still renders in that time, paying no mind to animations. Even if we acknowledge that the quality of these renders are better than what DPC produces you'd still expect 2500-3000 to be possible.

I'm not sure if these guys make enough for it to be their full time income, so there is that. Would be a good idea for them to get themselves both on 4090's and large ram systems to speed their process up.

Last edited:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Overall I liked the update buy agree it was to short. I appreciated DPC (Being a DIK) earns more and runs more rigs, but in 12 months he'll produce something like 6000 renders, and 300-400 animations, all that working on his own doing the writing and programming himself.

I think it was 10 months since update 5. DPC would have produced around 5000 still renders in that time, paying no mind to animations. Even if we acknowledge that the quality of these renders are better than what DPC produces you'd still expect 2500-3000 to be possible.

I'm not sure if these guys make enough for it to be their full time income, so there is that. Would be a good idea for them to get themselves both on 4090's and large ram systems to speed their process up.
Yes, the devs have said that they will have more rendering power available for future development cycles:

"This cycle we've had to learn how to work around some annoying issues. Next cycle, we'll have our new creation rig up and running to feed the rendering beast. This means both rigs will be running the same version of Daz3D, which should ideally eliminate all the consistency issues we've been experiencing and save Npx some crying. Key word 'should'."

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes