4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
This game have 2584 paid members and I don't know what this dev did to deserve that. There are many devs who have multiple completed games but they don't earn this much.

People are complaining about less content but would that really matter to the devs if they are still earning show much while putting so little of the effort? What reason do they have to work hard?

Nothing will happen unless his paid members show these Devs their place.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
One path leads to an uninteresting girl in love, the other path leads to a smug rich girl
Not what I felt, Mia is interesting as a character she tries to be something she is not to win MC over even entertaining a threesome idea, while Sophie yes she is from a rich family but a family that she somewhat hates, and hey the looks she gives me and that derriere :love: , I'm sold

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Seems like you can’t get the difference between personal attack and joke in general

this is sad :FacePalm:
You see man, your joke sounded like I was looking for an excuse to defend a bad update and make it look like everything is fine, being the white knight for the dev. So try to give more meaning to what exactly you are trying to say, because your comment is really very vague.

Reactions: Manoman13

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
The first part I can understand, but I definitely do not get the vibe that Sophie is some smug rich girl at all. The game may suggest that she comes from wealth but I have a strong feeling she doesn't let it define who she is.
Don't be afraid of being judged.
You can say something about every girl.

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
I wish I could downvote/penalize comments where someone asks for the nth time (in small succession) about the mod bug (posting the same screenshot again), or where to find ch6 hidden image. Search the thread (adjust search order to 'most recent' in ur account prefs) and/or take some effort to read some pages back at least. Lazybones.

People asking about the mod: you don't really need it. The game isn't that complex nor too long, has its own built-in hints, and all of the gallery isn't too hard to unlock.

The one (real) extra the mod provides to is an extra replay scene: CH02 Daydream (Kate) (that plays when u go for groceries).

Scrappy (the mod author) is/seems MIA ATM. So either he updates it when he's back, or someone else steps in, forks & updates it. I wouldn't wait for it though.

Have a good one (y'all) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Outlier69

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Overall I liked the update buy agree it was to short. I appreciated DPC (Being a DIK) earns more and runs more rigs, but in 12 months he'll produce something like 6000 renders, and 300-400 animations, all that working on his own doing the writing and programming himself.

I think it was 10 months since update 5. DPC would have produced around 5000 still renders in that time, paying no mind to animations. Even if we acknowledge that the quality of these renders are better than what DPC produces you'd still expect 2500-3000 to be possible.

I'm not sure if these guys make enough for it to be their full time income, so there is that. Would be a good idea for them to get themselves both on 4090's and large ram systems to speed their process up.
Not all Developers are quite brilliant, Creatively Genius like DPC!(DPC s Ace in this field but still he s taking lot of time for S3 v11+ The way he started working with much dedication for completing S1+S2! Then DPC got slow down during S3.Still it's been delay from DPC to releasing rest of Episodes of S3 v11+ DPC s created phenomenon fame by creating Being aDik- His all potential of creativity always being appreciated. He got the fame for Being aDik and he s one of a revulationory developer with Vast creativity abilities. No doubt he must earning handsomely.Fans, Followers still eagerly awaiting release of BDik S3 v11+ update version)Some developers are new, talented and trying their best to completing their first project.
But initially, new developers should get going with more dedication, creativity and more supports too.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
This game suffers a bit from the same affliction of MrDots games. All the girls have one standard expression that is barely changing in 95% of their interactions. This is exacerbated by the fact that this expression looks very similar across the board for ALL girls.
I can say the same about the honey select engine.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Dev gave us a hint why this update is short and boaring. View attachment 3962329
You need to more thoughtful, romantic, creative to writing the script. Without potential scripts even gorgeous actress seems worthless in movie! There s another way for Naughty Fox Developers to earning handsomely i.e sharing their models(Sophie+Bree+Mia)to other developers(as its common ths days as developers sharing their models to other developers and getting bunch of money)So this way other developers could make more good VN 3DCG with these gorgeous models.

Reactions: Amedore

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Ohh i really miss Eve!! I was hoping for continuing the scene with her, now she gives a big blue balls :D
Hola! Is there another scene with Evelyn+MC in v.6.0? In previous version of game, Evelyn made MC horny and his ball turned blue:LOL:but Mia made MC relief by giving a bj..(Blue balls turned out peach balls);)

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Eve is best by far. Her edge levels are reaching top tier and her art of the "Mhmm" shows no equal.
Sophie is so goody two shoes, I want to lace her coffee with sulphuric acid. The Dev really seems to push her at the MC...
Mia is just, sad. Like depressingly sad. No other word for it, just...sad.
Bree is pretty fun and either very immature or a couple of cans short of a six pack. Was a ginger monkey in a past life.
Helen is just an irritating, walking wig looking for her dream feeder that will see to her needs until her stomach explodes.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes