4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
The most important feedback, IMO, is not the render productivity and utilization rate (yes, it's an issue, but a minor one in the grand scheme of things). It's the story pacing.

1) MC makes out or has other encounters of the lewd kind with seven (I lost count) girls within ~12 hours of meeting them. Zero opportunity for character development let alone relationship building.

2) So much idle time doing nonsensical activities. Stretching, walking around, etc. - just not at all interesting, even all the characters complain about being bored ... how do you think that makes the readers feel?

3) What exactly is the plot here? So far it seems like Miller is addicted to something that one can 'play' (as Kate mentioned) in the restricted area of the club, and he did something that caused them to lose their deposit on the normal summer camp location. Beyond that we can speculate based on clues, e.g., his cover as an ex-cop turned gambling addict as he tries to bust a criminal enterprise knowing there is rampant corruption in the Rosewood police force. Mystery box storytelling is not good storytelling.

This is what needs to be improved dramatically. The entire plot needs to be fully storyboarded with major plot points before moving ahead. Only then can you fill in the details.
However, the plot, the characters, the story everything is represented by renders, so if you do 6 renders you will rush the story if you do 1000 you can detail, explain to make it more credible.

More different path = more renders, it's like saying gta v or cyberpunk it would have lasted 3 times less long it would be the same, yet when a game is fantastic the longer it is the better it is, at the reverse call of duty solo campaign less than 5 hours of games, the story is good but we are all disappointed by so little.

After all we are all different so we necessarily want different things everyone has the right to expect what they prefer

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I hope people actually use this somewhat responsibly. The update itself wasn't horrible, it just took far too long for what was in it. Plus the ending was bad. It wasn't even an ending, it just stopped.
Them reaching out asking for feedback and acknowledging there are problems is a good start. I think people are vastly exaggerating when they say this project is doomed or concerned about development. Concerns are fine if there's a pattern, if the next update is bad then sure, have at it. Otherwise they have a chance now to improve on things and show everyone what they can do so lets see what happens.
For what it's worth, I'm not in the least bit concerned. Personally I'd hope they can ship something around the end of January (or sooner) to steady the ship.

To be honest, if this results in something like a rushed sex scene next update I'll be kinda disappointed. They should just make the game they wanna make and maybe hire a project manager or something.
I think the same if they make the same quantity but in only 6 months it's perfect, disappointed with the end of the update like everyone else, with the blue balls scene (especially in view of the risks of last night, he could end up behind a tree) but otherwise I still like the characters, the story is nice without being monumental (we're more into a chill lifestyle) the renders are magnificent, so I can't wait for the sequel.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
However, the plot, the characters, the story everything is represented by renders, so if you do 6 renders you will rush the story if you do 1000 you can detail, explain to make it more credible.

More different path = more renders, it's like saying gta v or cyberpunk it would have lasted 3 times less long it would be the same, yet when a game is fantastic the longer it is the better it is, at the reverse call of duty solo campaign less than 5 hours of games, the story is good but we are all disappointed by so little.

After all we are all different so we necessarily want different things everyone has the right to expect what they prefer
With enough time and patience one can obtain any render tally to tell a story of any scope. However, you can't fix poor storytelling with more renders.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
However, you can't fix poor storytelling with more renders.
I don't like the term poor storytelling but there's no doubt some parts did feel a little underwhelming. If we look at it from "the game so far" rather than just the update, I think it'll be noticable that things start to go sideways though.

I didn't really wanna comment on this because from skimming the past ~50 pages people seem to think a scene chatting with Mike is bad storytelling because you're not chatting up the next LI. That's not bad storytelling, it just looks bad because it can be summarised with "an entire scene was wasted chatting with Mike" in what was a pretty short update. If there was a few more things to do and experience, most people wouldn't even remember the chat.

There are other things though. Mia getting her baps out in the forest felt odd or again, rushed. You were naked together like, 2-3 hours ago. The sophie scene was, imma be honest I can't even remember what they talked about. Even the bree scene, she just did the same thing with her legs that she'd done already and the first thing that came to my mind was....why? Between that and the "uppies" line, I can't shake the feeling that maybe bree is developmentally challenged. It's not that hard to have a little more imagination, there was plenty of time. Even the class scene where it abruptly ends because "you look like you need sleep"... it's jarring. Stop, start.

Scene with Mia -> getting kicked out
First time seeing everyone today -> you're tired, go to bed
Split up in groups -> no choice (which I was expecting considering this isn't a harem game), but also shot down (again) by ms hill
Scene in abandoned house -> game stops

After re-reading this it all feels very negative but hey, if I didn't care i wouldn't post anything at all.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Please complete the survey with responsibility and without insulting if you want to be heard, I want to remind you that after each update they always do the same survey, it is not that now that the update left the majority dissatisfied they are asking for feedback, when update 0.5 came out , had a positive reception and they also did a survey.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Actually they are seven in the banner (same on patreon), with the stripper and Jenni too

I meant the banner at the top of the forum page, not the OP (so the one I actually see when browsing the thread)
1724567191175.png

Also, I just opened the survey, which lists the main and side girls.
1724567319233.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Sweet Force
4.60 star(s) 302 Votes