RPGM Onhold Summer Holidays [v0.25] [Yeehaw Games]

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Summer Holidays’ ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

As for the MonGirl Conquest, titwolf’s blowjob scene is coming along fine. The artist is putting down the finishing touches and the final assembly should be coming soon. I’ll make a preview as soon as it will be done. Preferably an animated one if I’ll have the time for it. Perhaps both. Either way, you’ll see it before the release.

The main bulk of core mechanics are in the game and I’m starting to work on the extras. Sadly, some of them will have to wait for the first update instead of the initial release, but there’s a limit to what I can do. Aside from this, I plan to finish the early seduction minigames and bar management before rolling the game out.

Aside from this, the core already has turn-based combat, camp upgrades, skill learning from your equipment (the same stuff Yorna did, but now you can use accessories for this too), the exploration system (sort of like Niko forest, but with a different view and better dynamics) and the common RPG Maker functions.

There are some problems too, of course. I’m battling with some code functions for a good week, and I swear it’s either Skynet or my brain going toast from the workload. Probably the latter, but I’m not sure. Some art assets will have to step in too before going for the full new combo. Either way, the “mommy” system is here to make the monster girl roster to become the most diverse across all my games with time. For example, earlier, we picked a new monster girl to add via the poll and she stayed the same. Now, we can both the “young & fit” and the “mommy” types at the same time. Or take a mommy and make her “mommier”. Hmm... What’s your preference?

Well, I have about a week before the release of MonGirl Conquest and I’ll do my best to put more stuff in the first version and playtest it. Stay tuned for the titwolf’s preview.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
How do you extract the renders ?? That shitty website doesn't decrypt them, and the photo viewers say they're corrupted.:cautious:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I received a detailed sketch of the new girl yesterday. It’s a young butterfly who will join our cast in the upcoming. You can see her , though I will make a proper preview of a finalized version later. Froggy mommy is still in the works and not ready for a sneak peek.

Werewolf’s blowjob H scene is ready and you can check it out . The H scene plan for v0.1.1 was to get 3 more scenes into the game, but we’ll see how it will go depending on the artists’ availability. Either way, if some of these won’t get into the next update, they will be up in v0.1.2. As always, I’ll post previews as soon as they are ready.

I’m more or less done with the new areas and plan to add a few mini-games in the next update. The logic is almost done for these, but I’ll need to get the graphics ready. These mini-games will appear during your exploration runs to add variety into the mix.

Plus, some interface elements need tuning and improving, though I guess it will require more time. So, these are scheduled for either the upcoming update or the next one in the line.

Added more sounds for all H scenes, both young and mommy types.

Added an option to remap keyboard keys with full WASD support.

Fixed a bug that prevented unlocking werewolf’s H scene to be unlocked in the gallery.

Adjusted cursor placement for the quest journal. It no longer hovers over quest names.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^