RPGM Onhold Summer Holidays [v0.25] [Yeehaw Games]

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

okay dumb questions, where are the saves...?

Never Mind found it.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerHolidays-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
ok I've got a bug. Trying to fix the thing on the counter next to holly and if you put in the correct sequence it locks and all you can do is close the game.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ok I've got a bug. Trying to fix the thing on the counter next to holly and if you put in the correct sequence it locks and all you can do is close the game.
Heya! Just unzip this and copy the files into the game's www/data folder and confirm the overwrite. You can also redownload the whole game from Patreon if you prefer that. I've pinged moderators about the new version, but they will require some time to update the thread.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 2447009

Summer Holidays v0.15 is up for download. You can get the game here and check the changelog :

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Awesome! Would be great if uploader or staff update the OP download links or just put a link to this post above

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I don't see anything new in the update. I just go around fixing things, no call from a new girl, no books in the supermarket and no new scene with Gloria. The game says it's v0.15 and that my progress is at 56% but that's all. And how do you access the gallery? This is really annoying...

LilK29

May 8, 2018
Hi so i'm having problems opening it on mac, i tried the chmod -r execution and it opens but i get a loading error that says failed to load img/system/Balloon.png. I also tried the sumo chmod +x on the file in the macOS folder but then I can't even open the app it just closes instantly.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Ok, I don't see anything new in the update. I just go around fixing things, no call from a new girl, no books in the supermarket and no new scene with Gloria. The game says it's v0.15 and that my progress is at 56% but that's all. And how do you access the gallery? This is really annoying...
Hi so i'm having problems opening it on mac, i tried the chmod -r execution and it opens but i get a loading error that says failed to load img/system/Balloon.png. I also tried the sumo chmod +x on the file in the macOS folder but then I can't even open the app it just closes instantly.
Doesn't opens in Android
That's really weird, guys. I just double-checked the Android version from Patreon and it works fine. Then, I check the download options in the main post of the topic and found out something went with these. I got the same error for the Android version. So, you better use my direct links from Patreon just to be safe. Here they are:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

I can't update the thread myself, but I've pinged the mods.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
That's really weird, guys. I just double-checked the Android version from Patreon and it works fine. Then, I check the download options in the main post of the topic and found out something went with these. I got the same error for the Android version. So, you better use my direct links from Patreon just to be safe. Here they are:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

the Windows mega link is still version 0.10 but the google disk is the new version (0.15)

Reactions: Stakos

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Linux version has the same bug - 'failed to load img/system/Balloon.png'.
It's usually a problem with case-sensitive filesystem (for developers using Windows with non-sensitive NTFS).
But there is a file img/system/Balloon.rpgmvp with right case and required permissions...
When I copy original nwjs over game's folder, there's the same bug with another file - img/system/Shadow1 that exists too.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Linux version has the same bug - 'failed to load img/system/Balloon.png'.
It's usually a problem with case-sensitive filesystem (for developers using Windows with non-sensitive NTFS).
But there is a file img/system/Balloon.rpgmvp with right case and required permissions...
When I copy original nwjs over game's folder, there's the same bug with another file - img/system/Shadow1 that exists too.
Did you use one of my links above or something from the thread's main post?

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

added new links to OP

Reactions: Yeehaw Games

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, a bit of everything with harem being one of the main themes. NTR is included too. Your MC will get to know some wives on an intimate level. Pregnancy is not planned at the moment, but we are too early in development to be certain.
So netori and not netorare?