RPGM Onhold Summer Holidays [v0.25] [Yeehaw Games]

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Poster1503.png

Summer Holidays v0.2 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new!

H content

Your neighbor (originally Gloria) gets a new scene. You can see the preview . You can get it after improving her affection to level 2 and inviting her to have fun at your newly rented house.

The gym owner (originally Alice) got a new tease scene in the gym’s shower. Just improve her affection level and wait for a cue about checking the freshly repaired shower in the gym.

You can check girls’ affection levels out in the main menu. Check the “Girls” tab. After improving it high enough, call her using the “Phone” function in the main, on-map menu.

New features and activities

Added a new girl, Miko, to the game. Here’s her . You’ll encounter her during the main quest line. To meet her, help the gym owner (originally Alice) and Miko will contact you with a repair order. Her main location is the house East of the gym, Northeastern part of town.

I’ve finished the new, randomized version of the repair minigame. Now, all of them, except the ones during the girls’ intros, will be random. This should help a bit of doing the same puzzle several times for affection and money. No problems were detected during playtesting, but I’m always open to feedback.

Added presents to the game. You can buy these in the supermarket and then gift them to the girl you like. This increases their affection. This can be an alternative to the repair minigame for unlocking girls’ scenes.

Added an option to rent a house. You can bring girls there after improving their affection and have fun. It’s part of the main quest line, don’t worry about missing it.

Added a new book for auto-completing normal difficulty repair minigames to the supermarket. This will make making money and getting affection easier if you invest in the upgrade.

Added a new part for the metal detector to the shop. It allows finding slightly more stuff while walking around. This should help players who don’t want to play the repair minigame too much and want an alternative way to earn money.

Small fixes and improvements

Some players reported getting stuck on the repair minigame. Looked into it and I think I got the problem. It will require further testing to be sure, but so far players didn’t report any issues after the hotfix. This update should be free of this problem. If you encountered something similar – please contact me in any convenient way (yeehawgames@gmail.com for example) with the details. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any other questions or feedback though!

Added a new function to the gallery unlocker, so players wouldn’t need to make a manual save in order to get the full gallery content.

Fixed background music not playing if you loaded the game in certain zones. Now, all areas play music properly.

Increased the active amount of extra jobs to 5 instead of the old 3 to help with a greater variety of difficulties and girls.

Added a small cutscene before Gloria’s second scene.

Fixed character jitter during the cutscene with a new girl arriving in town.

Fixed an incorrect affection message on one of Alice’s minigame points. No real changes to the reward, just fixing a visual bug.

Fixed Alice’s on-map sprite.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like Summer Holidays – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Summer Holidays’ ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

After setting down the base logic, I’m focusing on the new zone in town. Namely, the “69” bar. It will be the main place for newcomers. Speaking of which...

The “girl poll” for the upcoming version 0.2.5 is over. You can check out the results . New girls will arrive with the next update, along with their intro.

Aside from this, I’m working on the gym owner’s (originally Alice) first H scene. After getting enough affection with her, there’s will be a surprise waiting for you in the locker room. I’ll post a preview once it’s done.

Fixed a graphical bug that showed one of the minigame events in the locker room section visually lower than it should be. This resulted in a strange behavior where the player needed to click above the event to activate it. Now, it’s working as intended.

There’s also a monster girl work-in-progress stuff if you are interested in the “classic” content.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

I’ve finished twins’ intro section. You can check out a preview . I’m I just need to complete Alice’s new H scene and everything tied to it.

All new maps for v0.25 are ready, just need to playtest and polish the logic tied to various events.

You may have seen a preview about the new monster girl game . Yeah, it’s will be a move toward the previous games with monster girls with a different twist. At the moment, we are at the sketching phase and many elements are still very raw, but the game will have a turn-based combat like Yorna did.

Seduction system will be reworked. Unlike in Yorna, it will have interaction with girls and will keep their preferences in mind. The key will be finding their sensitive spots and pushing the right buttons until they will be ready to have fun with you. Plus, most if not all scenes will be fully animated with an idea of getting similar scenes for all available girls, not just 1-2 scenes per girl. Some special, named characters will get special treatment, of course.

Among other changes, I’ll give a spin for a semi-rouge like zones. Something like I did in MonGirl Expedition with deep Niko forest and Thula’s outskirts, but with a core mechanic of getting monster girl encounters there.

The development will be going in parallel with Summer Holidays and I’ll try to avoid any problems with both projects. I wonder, how many mongirl fans are still following me? Anyway, I’ll be posting other previews during the upcoming month.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Poster1503.png

Summer Holidays v0.2 is up for download! You can check the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Last poster.png

Summer Holidays v0.25 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new.

H content

The gym’s neighbor (originally Alice) gets a new scene. You can see the preview . You can get it after improving her affection to level 2 and talking to her in the locker room.

Auntie gets a tease scene. You can see the preview . You get it, just visit her in the kitchen during the morning after advancing the main quest far enough.

You can check girls’ affection levels out in the main menu. Check the “Girls” tab. After improving it high enough, call her using the “Phone” function in the main, on-map menu.

New features and activities

Added new girls, Linda and Melinda, to the game. Here’s their . You’ll encounter them during the main quest line. The girls will contact you with a repair order after you finish the previous big request. Their main location is the “69” bar, close to the supermarket.

Added a new bar zone and minigames to it. These will be active after you get to know the owners.

Tied H scenes’ volume to the “SE” sound option. You can adjust it to either turn off or make these louder.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a graphical bug that showed one of the minigame events in the locker room section visually lower than it should be. This resulted in a strange behavior where the player needed to click above the event to activate it. Now, it’s working as intended.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

As you probably saw already, the titwolf character sprite and her first scene are finished and I’m currently implementing these in the game. Patreon doesn’t allow nudity in public access, so you check the full preview .

I’m working on the exploration runs around the player’s camp at the moment. You’ll find resources for the camp and monster girls in these. Materials are needed for upgrades and opening a way for different parts of the starting island, and in the later part of the game, sailing to different islands with various biomes. Different biomes mean different monster girls. At the initial release, only one will be available, with others coming in monthly updates.

The monster girl encounters will be mostly of 3 types: combat, seduction, and specials. At least at the starting release. I’m working on these right now, and the combat is already good to go mechanically. The seduction system needs more polish to be easy to understand and use, that’s why it may be postponed to the second release of the game (MonGirl Conquest is the work-in-progress name, but it may change closer to the release.)

Combat encounters are similar to Yorna’s but with a little twist. You’ll need to talk with the girl after some slapping around and if she surrenders, you’ll get an option to either send her straight to the camp or have fun with her through several options. The big idea is to have a lot of scene options for the future, so all players can pick their favorite girl and their favorite pose/way of having fun. The starting choices will be limited, but more will arrive with monthly updates and big Patreon goals. And, yes, I want to make most of these fully animated if not all.

Seduction is more of a minigame where the player has several turns to seduce the encountered girl before she gets bored and walks away. Instead of just smacking girls around, you’ll need to test out various touchy-feely options to see which one is the girl’s favorite and get her wet and ready for some fun. Seeking out and using such “weak” zones will be the main focus of the seduction encounters and will help you greatly in winning girls over. Of course, different girls will have different preferences. This is the next target after preparing the core mechanics for the first release of the game. Seduction encounters will be either in it or in the second one.

And special encounters will have a huge variety. From extra boss encounters to cutscenes with special and rare monster girls. For example, I’m pretty sure one mischievous fox will be around to play pranks on the travelers ^^.

MonGirl Conquest should arrive in the usual release window, May 14th-16th if nothing big happens, along with several other changes to the Patreon. I’m currently in the oh-so-interesting exchange with Patreon’s support about its new and mandatory check if the creator is over 18 years old. The damn app doesn’t allow me to submit the selfie, and currently, we are on the 3rd month of “Please try again” from the support. It doesn’t matter much to players, but there’s a warning on Patreon’s FAQ about this check – if a creator doesn’t want to do the check, their page could switch to an “un-launched” state. So, if suddenly my page is gone – you know the reason.

That’s about it. Now you know the main gameplay concept for MonGirl Conquest. What do you think about it? If you have any questions – post them in the comment and I’ll check these out.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

As for the MonGirl Conquest, I’m working on titwolf’s blowjob scene. Since Patreon doesn't allow any naughty bits, you can find the “work-in-progress preview” . Yeah, it will be fully animated and voiced too.

The main content is coming along too. I plan to assemble a playable alpha version of the game closer to the weekend in order to fully playtest the main gameplay loop. All the main, core mechanics will be there. After checking everything out, I will start working on extra bits. There are a lot of plans. The main thing is focusing and fleshing these out. Of course, there is a lot of stuff to do like tutorials, music, and so on, but I want to finish the core first.

The time is pretty short though and maybe some features will have to wait for the first update after the release. Still, I plan to roll out the first release in the usual window, May 14th-16th. Otherwise, it will be a dud month and I would very much like to avoid this.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Last poster.png

Summer Holidays v0.25 is up for download! You can check the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Would love to see a female protag, like the one on the OP. More incest, please, and more family members involved.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummerHolidays-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​