4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
In my humble opinion, this game is georgeous. The negative reviews are strange; this is a new VN, and all it takes is a little patience nd wait and see what the author has planned rather than dish it because the 2nd update hasn't turned out quite like they imagined.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Quickfix 0.22 - Download here:

PC/Linux:
MacOS:

Changelog v0.22:
  • Fixed a missing image during sexting scene with Felix
  • Fixed Yun's gallery page two
  • Added Teacher Yun images to gallery
  • Replaced several misplaced images in the gallery
  • Added 2 lines of dialogue on Denise's path

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i really like it so far. to bad there is only content on the cynthia domme path for now. i already have a mistress(yun), dont need another. cant wait to make her my little bitch :LOL:

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
i really like it so far. to bad there is only content on the cynthia domme path for now. i already have a mistress(yun), dont need another. cant wait to make her my little bitch :LOL:
Haha, you'll get your chance. Patience is a virtue :p

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
In my humble opinion, this game is georgeous. The negative reviews are strange; this is a new VN, and all it takes is a little patience nd wait and see what the author has planned rather than dish it because the 2nd update hasn't turned out quite like they imagined.
That's very kind of you, thank you! It's a bit unfortunate that these reviews drag down the rating a bit, but I personally don't mind them too much. The most recent review was a bit unhinged but looking at this fella's review history, it's just the way he conducts himself. I will survive :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer In The City [v0.22] [FlipDaShit] - Compressed

Win/Linux [173 MB]
- - - -

Mac [189 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Wow FlipDaShit that was a superb update!

Very good to have the player choose either the lesbian or the bi route right from the start, it completely fixed the weird sequence of things in the first release. And on top of that, in the lez route, you can just act as a normal person with Felix, without him still trying to hit on you, I really liked that.

Also kudos on the amount of choices, it's great to be able to stop characters from hitting on you, and you did a great job with the follow up of
As for where things are going, can't wait!

Sep 26, 2020
I will survive :)
At first, you were afraid; you were petrified!
Kept thinking youcould never live if yourgame got four point five stars,
But then yougot so many likes and "Made me touch myself"s,
And you wrote on, and you moved your tale along!
So now he's back, from Lover's Lab?
You just logged in to get notified that his arse was off the slab?
You should have blocked you on the spot;
You should have binned like cold snot,
If you'd known for just one second his review would be a blot.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
At first, you were afraid; you were petrified!
Kept thinking youcould never live if yourgame got four point five stars,
But then yougot so many likes and "Made me touch myself"s,
And you wrote on, and you moved your tale along!
So now he's back, from Lover's Lab?
You just logged in to get notified that his arse was off the slab?
You should have blocked you on the spot;
You should have binned like cold snot,
If you'd known for just one second his review would be a blot.
Yeah, thanks for the "ear worm"! User name checks out too, haha

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
This is just to second the various comments about the facial expressions. They really do add a lot and make the story feel far more "lived in" than most. Their effect is reminiscent of when, right near the start of Bad Memories, you realise that the cute barista in the background is checking you out, making the whole thing more immersive.

Of course you need decent writing and cute girls, and Summer is a real honey, though it's a bit puzzling that she doesn't seem to have freckles. Isn't it compulsory for red-haired girls in AVN to have freckles? Pretty sure several US states have laws to that effect.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SummerInTheCity-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
This is just to second the various comments about the facial expressions. They really do add a lot and make the story feel far more "lived in" than most. Their effect is reminiscent of when, right near the start of Bad Memories, you realise that the cute barista in the background is checking you out, making the whole thing more immersive.

Of course you need decent writing and cute girls, and Summer is a real honey, though it's a bit puzzling that she doesn't seem to have freckles. Isn't it compulsory for red-haired girls in AVN to have freckles? Pretty sure several US states have laws to that effect.
I think you are right.
FlipDaShit, we want freckles!
:)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I have some plans for mom. She and Lilly are going to visit Summer in the city at some point, Summer will also visit her mom back home with some of her new friends from the city, but that's rather far away in the future.
But if you expect any actions between mom and Summer I'll have to disappoint you unfortunately. There might be some hot moments but no direct action between them. They will share LIs though if you let them.

That was way more spoilery than I wanted it to be, haha. But I hope it answers your question.
Interesting option if Summer can willingly share LIs with her mom.
I don't know other games where you can do that without being cuckolded.
I suppose Lilly is the first candidate for a daughter-mom sharing. After all, she said to Summer she can fool with others. So it's only fair that Lilly can that too.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Haven't had time to play the update yet, but I agree freckles are a very good thing for a girl to have. :)
I think it's not only a law in some US states as radoxthegreen mentioned, but also one proposed by the European Parliament and one of the main questions in the elections next month.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can't wait for my next bowl of Flip da Flakes, with fresh peaches and cherries. YUMMY!!!! Summer is so perfect. Redhead, small tits, tight ass, slim legs and freckles too. A goddess IMO. I chose the slutty bare her ass dance outfit and she looked fantastic. I just love slutty outfits for her and all the girls. Please include a lot of groping scenes, especially from strangers, like on the bus, train, movies, park and public bathrooms. How about Mom getting involved too? I think I asked that question once before.

Last edited:

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
To all the freckles enthusiasts, I hear you. How very convenient that I've already written about a heat wave coming up in the big city. It's summer in the city after all. Maybe the increased UV levels have the effect on Summer's freckles to go berserk, haha. I will certainly keep this in the back of my mind.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Wow FlipDaShit that was a superb update!

Very good to have the player choose either the lesbian or the bi route right from the start, it completely fixed the weird sequence of things in the first release. And on top of that, in the lez route, you can just act as a normal person with Felix, without him still trying to hit on you, I really liked that.

Also kudos on the amount of choices, it's great to be able to stop characters from hitting on you, and you did a great job with the follow up of
As for where things are going, can't wait!
Glad to see you back. I think you were the first to comment on the actual game. Gave me such a boost in confidence and motivation. Crazy to think about what one comment can accomplish. Happy to hear you enjoyed the first update too. I'll try my best to keep it that way for future updates :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes