4.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
It would fit bi because it is essentially someone identified as being in-between both male and female
Trans people do not identify as "in-between". If they aren't non-binary (which also falls under the trans umbrella) then they either identify as male or female. Based on the kind of character that FlipDaShit has written Summer as so far, she would likely not be transphobic and thus be open to getting with a transwoman in the Lesbian route

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Trans people do not identify as "in-between". If they aren't non-binary (which also falls under the trans umbrella) then they either identify as male or female. Based on the kind of character that FlipDaShit has written Summer as so far, she would likely not be transphobic and thus be open to getting with a transwoman in the Lesbian route
My point is that we were talking about a trans as a girl with a dick or both. This would fall under the bi category of the game since "dick". Please pay attention.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
My point is that we were talking about a trans as a girl with a dick or both. This would fall under the bi category of the game since "dick". Please pay attention.
Eh, i don't have the energy to argue. I'm just going to cast my vote that if any transwomen enter the story as LI's let them be available to both lesbian and bi route players/Summer

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes