4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3891527

Quite a talented girl we got here.

------------------------------------------------
I guess that will break the ice. :D
Looking at that picture, I think trying to repair Milly's and Denise's relationship might not be such a bad idea after all. :giggle: Yeah, mom and daughter together... :sneaky: Well never mind. :D

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Well Lily's step father is playing with toy soldiers as a grown man. So... possible in this game.
YHWH I hope not to see that plot in the future. I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed, but......

Side note: what are the toy soldiers used for? Purely decorative, or something else?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
YHWH I hope not to see that plot in the future. I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed, but......

Side note: what are the toy soldiers used for? Purely decorative, or something else?
There are games like Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, so it might be a misunderstanding. ;) And don't forget beautifully made medieval tin soldiers.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
There are games like Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, so it might be a misunderstanding. ;)
Could be recreations of Napoleonic battles, or US civil war. Lots of legitimate uses for toy soldiers. These days it would likely be a ttrpg. But I have no idea what Lily's step-father is up to, and I hope it never becomes plot relevant.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
there are also some figurines that are only for collection. They are usually bigger and more expensive and worth more while still in the box. with the whole package intact it can reach some hefty price. With what photo Lilly sent ( I think if you don't peruse her route) that is the kind of figurine the step father is collecting.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
there are also some figurines that are only for collection. They are usually bigger and more expensive and worth more while still in the box. with the whole package intact it can reach some hefty price. With what photo Lilly sent ( I think if you don't peruse her route) that is the kind of figurine the step father is collecting.
It looked like a Batman action figure. ;) Now that she sucked the Dick's head it's not going to be worth much. :LOL: You get the picture on her route too.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Oh my sweet summer child....this is the age of OF girls selling bath water....

It's now worth 10x as much! :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't know, I it's not among the websites I visit. ;)
However I know you can buy used girls' panties in Japan. :LOL:
I thought of an other place she could have stuck it in. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes