4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
I just played the game and I loved it I'll keep an eye out.
I get major vibes that lilly will end up fucking summer's mom lol it will be funny
Cinthia was a pleasant surprise on her sub route I love her.
I speacially love all the finger sucking, I find it extremelly hot and very few games show it
I tried playing a bisexual run but ended up just hooking up with women because felix is annoying as hell and an ubber creep checking out his lesbian sister that was just ugh terrible

overall I'm loving it thanks dev!

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I tried playing a bisexual run but ended up just hooking up with women because felix is annoying as hell and an ubber creep checking out his lesbian sister that was just ugh terrible
Tried the bi path too and got kinda freaked out by the whole submissive Daddy sex-talk during the bj scene ... Idk it felt out of character of my dominant playthrough (also Summer acting like that out of the blue without you as a player having an option, especially if you consider her footjob scene in the other "chapter" even if you are on a sub path ...)

Well i guess I just don't like seeing my Summer getting involved with not artificial dicks at the end of the day ! :geek:

So i'll just skip creepy boyo from now on :WeSmart:

Reactions: LordWanze

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Tried the bi path too and got kinda freaked out by the whole submissive Daddy sex-talk during the bj scene ... Idk it felt out of character of my dominant playthrough (also Summer acting like that out of the blue without you as a player having an option, especially if you consider her footjob scene in the other "chapter" even if you are on a sub path ...)

Well i guess I just don't like seeing my Summer getting involved with not artificial dicks at the end of the day ! :geek:

So i'll just skip creepy boyo from now on :WeSmart:
Yeah that was disappointing.
Especially since I had high hopes for an interesting bi-path.
And completely without player input, unlike any other scene so far.
Really interested in the thought process behind that scene :unsure:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah that was disappointing.
Especially since I had high hopes for an interesting bi-path.
And completely without player input, unlike any other scene so far.
Really interested in the thought process behind that scene :unsure:
Well i don't really think i would say it was disappointing ... I'am not playing fem mc's for the straight content anyway, but i was just surprised how Summer gone full Daddy "love me long time" mode so fast ;).

But considering she is interested in both sexes on this path, the way she acted might be her kink (sadly without player input)!

Welp whatever still one of my fav fun adult game out there !

Reactions: LordWanze
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes