4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I was imagining something like a Benny Hill skit or the old black and white comedies. Mom and Lilly running in fast motion around the entire garden. Mom bumping into Lilly and Lilly falling into the pool. :LOL: Otherwise if we're not going for the comedy factor I think mom would catch her and punish her for being naughty. :sneaky: And if she planned on being caught, she's a very naughty girl and deserves a good spanking on her naked butt. :LOL:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I was imagining something like a Benny Hill skit or the old black and white comedies. Mom and Lilly running in fast motion around the entire garden. Mom bumping into Lilly and Lilly falling into the pool.
That sounds perfect. Love it. Of course, when Lilly starts to fall, mum reaches out to grab her, but only succeeds in tearing off her bottoms (in a totally illogical way that defies all laws of physics). We still need her butt smacked a few times though, you can't let naughty girls like that get away with bad behaviour.
And she was obviously planning on getting caught in the first place, so we can't disappoint her.
So up she comes out of the pool, bare-bottomed and dripping, and since that looks silly the top comes off as well. Now she has to take her punishment in mum's lap, except those swats on her butt soon turn into something very different. Something that they both start to enjoy quite a bit.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That sounds perfect. Love it. Of course, when Lilly starts to fall, mum reaches out to grab her, but only succeeds in tearing off her bottoms (in a totally illogical way that defies all laws of physics). We still need her butt smacked a few times though, you can't let naughty girls like that get away with bad behaviour.
And she was obviously planning on getting caught in the first place, so we can't disappoint her.
So up she comes out of the pool, bare-bottomed and dripping, and since that looks silly the top comes off as well. Now she has to take her punishment in mum's lap, except those swats on her butt soon turn into something very different. Something that they both start to enjoy quite a bit.
A small tweak. ;)
Mom reaches out to grab Lilly but just manages to pull off her bra (thanks to her momentum) and Lilly falls into the pool. She does so in such a clumsy way that she loses her bottoms (like Mr Bean when he jumped / fell into the pool :LOL:). She comes out of the pool, wet and embarrassed. Trying to cover herself up with her hands. Mom motions to her with a stern expression, but trying hard not to laugh. Fade to black and we see mom spanking Lilly's naked butt. Lilly's hands and legs flailing in the air, panting and moaning hard. Camera shows her face and it's flushed. Mom notices that Lilly is somehow more wet down there. "Are you enjoying this, young lady?!" Lilly only responds with "yes mommy... ". "You little..." is all we hear as the screen goes black. :giggle:

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
And now that we have written the scene for FlipDaShit, he can't use it. He'll have to throw half the update out and start with something fresh. The update will be delayed six months and every noob will come into the thread and ask "when update?".
We jinxed it.

Maybe they just go into town for a nice ice cream.
Noooooooooooooooooo! :eek:
Yes, ice cream... :sneaky: I can already picture it. Still wearing their bikinys, they just put on some light summer skirts and go to get some ice cream. Lilly pays for it as an apology. She starts eating the ice cream, slowly licking it, giving it small flicks with her tongue, putting it in her mouth and twirling it, she then starts sucking on it. She pulls it out of her mouth and as she lapps at the ice gream it falls in her cleavage. Lilly looks down, looks up at mom with an innocent pout "oops". Mom stares at Lilly's face then at her boobs as the ice cream melts and dripps down Lilly's cleavage. Mom rolls her eyes, takes Lilly's hand and drags her into the nearest bathroom. :)
He can use the scenes. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana and Jarulf

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A great update to a great game. When I first ran into the "end of update" screen I thought, "such a small update" and then realized that it was 40 minutes or more of game play. In other words, a big update. It's just so good that you lose track of time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlipDaShit

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
A great update to a great game. When I first ran into the "end of update" screen I thought, "such a small update" and then realized that it was 40 minutes or more of game play. In other words, a big update. It's just so good that you lose track of time.
Thank you, happy to hear you enjoyed it. You can disable the special sending off scenes in the settings by the way. I'll try to find a way to make that more clear in the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fap_mashine
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes