4.40 star(s) 30 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I thought the information is what distinguished between getting cheated on vs cucked.
granted in either definition we are talking about married individuals.
Getting cheated on is the very definition of being cucked (and in that case usually are unaware). Again, knowing and doing nothing is a fairly modern interpretation (in reletive terms to how long the term has actually been around).

Correct, have to be in a relationship/romantic partner.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
so someone is cucked if they don't have sex with someone they want to have sex with?
Basically cucking can be defined as having sex in front of someone you know for the sole thrill of getting off on humiliating them. Felix is already showing voyeuristic tendencies and seems to not even care who he gets to see naked.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Getting cheated on is the very definition of being cucked (and in that case usually are unaware). Again, knowing and doing nothing is a fairly modern interpretation (in reletive terms to how long the term has actually been around).

Minorly depends on if the user is using cuck as an abbreviation of cuckold, or is specifically referring to the kink. So I agree, but modern usage can be a bit funny about it.

Sep 27, 2020

Agreed no really issue with that take.
The reason for the definitions is b/c ppl call everything cucking these days. above someone postulated that being denied intimacy by someone you are not in a relationship with is being cucked.

Reactions: Maviarab
Sep 27, 2020
Basically cucking can be defined as having sex in front of someone you know for the sole thrill of getting off on humiliating them. Felix is already showing voyeuristic tendencies and seems to not even care who he gets to see naked.
If you want to have a personal definition sure but that is not what cuck means to the zeitgeist. Again there needs to be some sort of relationship between the individuals.

Reactions: Maviarab

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
If you want to have a personal definition sure but that is not what cuck means to the zeitgeist. Again there needs to be some sort of relationship between the individuals.
Apparently people who cuck their "friends" do exist. (I love when you can find people seeking how to deal with wierd relationship advice on reddit :ROFLMAO: )

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
updatenews9.jpg

Hi everybody,

we can skip the welcoming part today since there aren't any new tier members this week unfortunately. But I also haven't lost any members, and that is fantastic! Thanks to all of you for sticking around! So, let's jump right into it.

Everything's going flawlessly flawless. I've been able to get quite a few things done this past week. I've managed to finish three more scenes and began working on several others, which should be done by the next news segment if things are going according to plan. Four scenes are already fully playable, just need to add some tracks and refine the code a bit more.

The only thing that's holding me back right now is the lack of a potent system. I was looking into building a new rig with a 4090, but lucky me, according to some news articles, NVIDIA seems to have stopped the production of the 4090 in order to prepare for the release of the upcoming 50xx series. This will most likely increase the already hefty price for the time being. I guess I'll just have to wait for the new generation to come out.

I promised to keep things shorter than last time, so yeah. That's it, folks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
progress report 0.60-2.jpg

Thanks for your support, everybody! Much love!

Flip

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
hi is this game lesbian only?
The first choice will ask you if you want only lesbian interactions or if you also want to interact with boys. There is no straight straight choice though. You would miss a lot and be left wanting more. If it is your case I would go to an other game if you are looking for bi or lesbian only content come along and have fun with everyone here. ... .... ... Great now I have my mind in the gutter and it is not pretty there right now. NOT that kind of fun plz.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Anyway, I would like that in the next update we can do a Shibari to Sumsum, it is fine to do it to the teacher but it would be better if it were to Summer.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

updatenews10.jpg

Hi everybody,

I first would like to throw some special gratitude at anyone who upgraded their tier, as well as anyone who made use of the annual billing option. Thanks a bunch! And of course a massive amount of gratitude for all of you who keep supporting our beloved redhead and her friends.

It's a bit contradictory that the past few weeks have been very slow on the financial growth side of things, despite absolutely fantastic numbers regarding daily views and downloads. The best it's ever been, by far even. I'm also receiving almost exclusively positive feedback for my little visual novel, which makes me super happy. I hope I'll be able to grow some more support again with the next update. Wish me luck.

This past week I have mostly focused on finishing renders for several scenes. I have also added two more sprite sets for two characters. I haven't written much code or dialogue but don't let that bother you. As soon as all renders have been finished, the writing process will go into warp speed anyway. Writing in general always takes much less time than the rendering part. I am currently aiming for an early to mid November release. I'll keep you up-to-date of course.

A little heads up for the following 0.70 release. I have recently become a Steamworks partner, which means I will have to redirect some of my schedule towards preparing a store page and getting the game ready for Steam's review process. That will most likely cause a (hopefully) minor increase in development time for 0.70. I'll remain fully focused on finishing 0.60 first, so there won't be any delays this update cycle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
progress report 0.60-3.jpg

Hope all of you are having a fantastic week. Much love!

Flip

-----------------------------------------------

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes