4.40 star(s) 30 Votes

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
The only thing is don't really like is the rat. Brought back memories of my university years and goth/emo girlfriends with rats/ferrets pets. Looking back on it now...wtf was I thinking walking around with a fucking rat on my shoulders. I'm embarrassed thinking about it. I apologize for being a pretentious prat in my younger years. :(:LOL:
Haha, maybe I should add an option similar to an "Arachnophobia mode", which will turn the rat into a squirrel or something when turned on.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SummerInTheCity-0.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

This is going to be the first iteration of a segment solely dedicated to reporting the progress I've been able to make regarding the next update release. I'm sure I'll make some changes in the future when it comes to the layout. But I think this will suffice for now.

progress report 0.60-1.jpg

I've actually been able to finish two big scenes this first week after the 0.50 release, despite focusing mostly on bug fixing, preparing the patch and talking to other devs regarding ideas for cross promotions in the future. So yeah, things are going rather well so far. Now that the patch has been released, I will be able to fully focus on the 0.60 update from tomorrow on (Monday, September 30th).

My way of doing things prevents me from sharing the exact numbers of renders needed because... well... even I don't know exactly how many I'm going to need in the end, haha. So I will just refer to full scenes that have been finished, rather than an exact amount of renders.

Even though it's not meant to be taken too seriously, should the "Stress level" indicator reach "Critical", I will have to take one or two days off for the sake of my mental health. I became somewhat of a workaholic since I started this dev journey. There's so much stuff to do, even besides developing the game itself, it gets pretty crazy sometimes.

I will incorporate the progress report into the news segment from now on to keep things a bit more tidy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Qafqa

Nov 3, 2023
Finally got caught up with the latest update.

That has to be the juiciest strawberry ever! :LOL:

Some of the renders of Summer in the latest update are lovely ( the video call and the cafe). Great to see dev stepping up his game.

The only thing is don't really like is the rat. Brought back memories of my university years and goth/emo girlfriends with rats/ferrets pets. Looking back on it now...wtf was I thinking walking around with a fucking rat on my shoulders. I'm embarrassed thinking about it. I apologize for being a pretentious prat in my younger years. :(:LOL:
You should not let memories like that gnaw on you.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes