4.40 star(s) 30 Votes

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Yeah, Flip said no to mom and Summer. But maybe we could get a mother daughter duo with Denise and Milly. :sneaky: At least in a threesome with Summer. :D
"Mother lovers society" should have an update by the end of the month. ;) If you don't mind futanari, in "Eruption imminent" mom is a Li and in "Having a hard time" it looks like mom could join in on the fun. ;)
Love that game

lynx73

Jun 30, 2018
===============================
Info Sept. 22, 2024
Game got now it's own Android port, I stop mine
===============================
That's really unfortunate as your port provided a writeable save location while the games own does not :cry:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
im aware of that, im asking about specific choices since there are huge gaps between some scenes
Maybe come back with a more specific question, because I doubt anyone is going to type up every possible route and path for you. But if you go through the obvious routes and there's still some locked scenes, then you can get some specific advice when you number off what's missing.

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated! This is always such a nice boost in morale. If everything goes well, you can expect many more updates to follow.
I adore your game! It is so warm, and erotic, and likeable, and cute, and, and, and -- I just really like it. Thanks so much for keeping on with it. There isn't a character that I don't like, which is so unusual. For me, Max, Cynthia and Lilly are my favorites, and the art teacher and her daughter's story is compelling -- but my gosh, cutie-ass Summer steals the crown, as she should. Lovely!

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
I adore your game! It is so warm, and erotic, and likeable, and cute, and, and, and -- I just really like it. Thanks so much for keeping on with it. There isn't a character that I don't like, which is so unusual. For me, Max, Cynthia and Lilly are my favorites, and the art teacher and her daughter's story is compelling -- but my gosh, cutie-ass Summer steals the crown, as she should. Lovely!
I wish you could see my grin after reading this. Pretty hard to express my appreciation in words. Thank you! :giggle:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Finally got caught up with the latest update.

That has to be the juiciest strawberry ever! :LOL:

Some of the renders of Summer in the latest update are lovely ( the video call and the cafe). Great to see dev stepping up his game.

The only thing is don't really like is the rat. Brought back memories of my university years and goth/emo girlfriends with rats/ferrets pets. Looking back on it now...wtf was I thinking walking around with a fucking rat on my shoulders. I'm embarrassed thinking about it. I apologize for being a pretentious prat in my younger years. :(:LOL:

Sep 27, 2020
Finally got caught up with the latest update.

That has to be the juiciest strawberry ever! :LOL:

Some of the renders of Summer in the latest update are lovely ( the video call and the cafe). Great to see dev stepping up his game.

The only thing is don't really like is the rat. Brought back memories of my university years and goth/emo girlfriends with rats/ferrets pets. Looking back on it now...wtf was I thinking walking around with a fucking rat on my shoulders. I'm embarrassed thinking about it. I apologize for being a pretentious prat in my younger years. :(:LOL:
thats just a part of growing up. thinking your past self is cringe.

Stelevein

Nov 26, 2022
Only issue I have so far its its hard to tell with whom the dialogue belongs cause they don't show the names for each person's dialogue like most other VNs.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Only issue I have so far its its hard to tell with whom the dialogue belongs cause they don't show the names for each person's dialogue like most other VNs.
Awkward. That shouldn't be the case. First time hearing about such a bug. May I ask you to provide a screenshot of a dialogue please? What system are you playing on and which game version?

I play the 5.0 version, gets to the summer in the city logo after leaving, and just stays a black screen?
So, the screen remains black after the intro sequence played, do I get that right? Have you been able to make progress in the game since posting this?

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Maybe come back with a more specific question, because I doubt anyone is going to type up every possible route and path for you. But if you go through the obvious routes and there's still some locked scenes, then you can get some specific advice when you number off what's missing.
well ive gone through the game 3 times and im still missing 22 scenes on summer's page

billybob2010

Aug 13, 2023
Awkward. That shouldn't be the case. First time hearing about such a bug. May I ask you to provide a screenshot of a dialogue please? What system are you playing on and which game version?

So, the screen remains black after the intro sequence played, do I get that right? Have you been able to make progress in the game since posting this?
Hi, I just tried it again, I said no to special scenes, went all in with Lilly, picked lesbian, however this time I was able to skip the logo, and the game continued. So yes it is working now, but know I idea why it did not last night, I tried it about 8 times, always the summer in the city title screen would come down, and then black screen. Maybe I just needed to restart my computer for some reason, but all good now thank you.

Reactions: FlipDaShit

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
new patreon logo.jpg

"Summer In The City" - Patched version 0.51

Hi everybody,

here are the links to the patched version 0.51. This patch consists mostly of bug fixes and improved spelling/grammar. The hotfix for 0.50 is no longer required of course. It's basically providing a slightly more refined experience without any major changes. There is one new feature I've added though. A promotion screen at the end of the game that will promote other games by talented developers within the niche genre of light-hearted games with female protagonists. Special thanks to , , and .

Changelog v0.51
  • Added a promotion screen to the end screens
  • Fixed a severe bug that caused the game to crash during the transition between 0.42 and 0.50 when not being on either Yun's or Rosa's path
  • Fixed several transition screens (hiding the textbox) - Special thanks to Knight Of The Lance
  • Fixed several spelling/grammar errors - Special thanks to Spanky McGilligan, The Radiator and Rehwyn
  • Fixed a continuation error
  • Fixed several misplaced sprites
  • Rearranged some background music tracks
If you're enjoying Summer's journey into the big city and would like to see more of her cute & kinky adventures, please consider supporting the game by visiting any of the following links:

| | | | | |

Click here for returning to the original post with links

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes