Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Seems to depend on your system somehow. For me I only needed Locale Emulator (for basic Japanese locale) to run the DLC installer, to play the game I don't need it. Local and time zone likely need to match.

Haven't tried it but there is there's Surgy's patch above now for lcale. A few people seem to get loading issues with the DLC, not sure why maybe file address? Try as short and simple as you can.
Alright, thznks for the tip. As for NTLEA, I can't launch the app through it, there's a bunch of errors lmao. Am I cursed or ... ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As for NTLEA, I can't launch the app through it...
Was it the 64Bit version. I hadn't used NTLEA before it came up here but did launch this game using it just to test, and a older 32Bit game I did need Locale Emulator for just to see if it
aight, guess I'll have to just be patient. Will it load if I'm not focused on the game window?
Seems to for me, but I'm not getting any of the issues.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Was it the 64Bit version. I hadn't used NTLEA before it came up here but did launch this game using it just to test, and a older 32Bit game I did need Locale Emulator for just to see if it

Seems to for me, but I'm not getting any of the issues.
You're not getting the super long load time? Weird. Am I supposed to run the game in JP locale or something? Cause this is all I see:

1640545797138.png

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I managed to make it work but this auto-translation mode that works only online...
Why is something like that even a thing ? Isn't it like really inconvenient ?
=> Seriously, it's weird to see Japanese text then bam, the auto-translation pops up ! Kind of wonky.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Actually, after this patch :
Here is changelog for 1.03 to which the DLC is applied:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suppose they will translate this by themselves at some point, given that they did it relatively fast the last time. As for people who rush to use the Japanese v2.00 DLC anyway here is no-locale-switch patch for it, run it inside game folder of the updated game:
The game works, BUT, I can't install the DLC, it gives me a lot of error when I click on the .exe to update the game.
And running it with Locale Emulator doesn't help.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Ah I found out what was wrong, I was trying to bring my save from the current translated version over and that was fucking with it. Sucks cause the auto translate thing takes a while, and isn't great, but is what it is I guess

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Here is changelog for 1.03 to which the DLC is applied:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suppose they will translate this by themselves at some point, given that they did it relatively fast the last time. As for people who rush to use the Japanese v2.00 DLC anyway here is no-locale-switch patch for it, run it inside game folder of the updated game:
Are you Jesus?

Anyone has a guide for scene list or can take a screenshot of their complete CG room or something?

Last edited:

b0nz0

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone has a completed _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file? I can't seem to get the translations working.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes