drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
So i can just download the front page 1 file and it is english with the dlc all added right? (This seemed to had alot of updates and bug fixes that it is confusing)

Also doesnt seem like theres a apk mobile version for english?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What time zone do I have to use? From which location in Japan?
I only see one Japanese option. You use the matching time zone, so Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo for Japan. Otherwise start the game with a with those, or for just this one game install that .

Reactions: N317H4N

omegazero362

Apr 22, 2021
Why is the english in the Outing DLC so bad? it seems like the original had much better grammar, just wondering why that it

Jun 19, 2024
Does anybody else has the game half working ? I have DL the game in front page and used locale remulator, the game is launching and i can play it but the map button never unlock (i don't have the scene in the kitchen at day 3 and so i can't quit the house), even when i found clothes i can't equip it (they don't show in the selection), some event are not avaible and there nobody in the parents' room

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have DL the game in front page and used locale remulator, the game is launching and i can play it but...
I think the DLC won't trigger like that if you use a pre DLC save file. Also think that you can maybe find some clothes before she'll wear them, the parents room will definitely be empty for most of the first playthrough. Try deleting everything in the games save folder, and the appdata one. Otherwise not sure.

Jun 19, 2024
Not working unfortunately, i deleted all, reinstalled the game but for some reason the dlc event won't trigger
Even with using complete save like the one found in OP, the map isn't available

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes