Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone know other games like this one? ( I mean, with that kind of scene/art, don't know how it is called but I think NTR Legend kinda have the same kind )

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
how to progress in this game ??
There's two bars to the left, one fills by doing lewds, the other fills by talking to her. Both are needed to unlock all the scenes, so you might want to do it right away. In the beginning, all you can do is ask her to follow you, and keep doing the generic scenes over and over to fill the gauge, don't think there's another way around it.
As both the meters fill, scenes will start unlocking around the house, just make sure she's not following you, search for her and ask for sex. As days pass, you earn money, which you can spend to buy items which unlock new scenes also.
tl;dr fill the meters, walk around the house, have lots of sex

Reactions: HandsomeSun

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Game has fantastic pixel art and a great house to have fun in, but the content isn't really much

Ambrosio13

Dec 30, 2017
Stuck on the loading screen when i wanna kiss her. Endless kitty walking... Anyone can help?
Same for me i tried change leanguaje japanese use emulate locato and the game freeze in loading screen of the first scene and kiss moments

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes