ElffyD

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,

I had a problem where the game refused to load in 1280 x 720 resolution due to another program that was 4:3 starting up and somehow screwing up the resolution of this game, even if I closed and started it up again, or restarted my computer.

To fix this I:
  1. Right Clicked Summer.exe
  2. Left Clicked Create shortcut
  3. Right Clicked Summer.exe - Shortcut
  4. Left Clicked Properties
  5. In the Target: box go to the very end where it shows the quote after .exe hit Space Bar to make a space after the quote and make sure it looks like this: \Summer.exe" -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720
  6. Left Click Apply
  7. Now Double Left Click the Summer.exe - Shortcut to open the game
Now it should open up in 1280 x 720 resolution even if you double left click the regular Summer.exe. You can also use this to force it to go to the resolution you want. I prefer 1768 x 992 myself to keep it windowed but enough that it reaches the edges of my screen and task bar. I noticed the Walking Cat Loading bar thing froze for a second when I started it at that resolution but it seemed to load fine after a few seconds.

This may also work for other games that force a certain resolution too! If they force full screen, you can try using this command line parameter -screen-fullscreen 0 to force it into windowed mode, or -screen-fullscreen 1 to force it to start in full screen mode.

Hope this helps someone else!

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Altho post above is praise worthy.

Easier solution -
Use Alt+Enter to force application into fullscreen and out. Tested. Works.

Alt+Tab if you need to joggle between browser or something else ( maybe another game xd)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hello, who can explain to me in detail how to configure the regional configuration in detail or for fools?
I had that issue, its an issue with the language of the system. I tried changing the pc manually to Japanese, but that didnt work.
What worked for me was A software called LocaleEmulator. Download -> install -> configure to japanese -> right click the game -> run in japanese.

Nightfall277

Oct 31, 2020
Alright I'm new to this game and it looks fantastic, I downloaded the demo but its all in Japanese and I can tell there is a way to have it auto translated. Could someone help walk me through this process?

kantar

Sep 15, 2018
Does it have the incest tag? No? Safe to say it isn't, then. Taggers are usually pretty good about these things.
The description's are a bit vague and focus on childhood friend, but going by dialogue she's your cousin. The daughter of your mother's sister.
I just played through the intro and it seems you're taking care of your aunt's daughter, a.k.a. your cousin so I'm pretty sure this is missing the incest tag.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...your aunt's daughter, a.k.a. your cousin so I'm pretty sure this is missing the incest tag.
And she says your mother is her sister, so a real blood auntie it's not just a affectionate term.
I have no idea how to add tags, so we should probably get someone who does.
I reported the opening post, that's what you want to do if your sure something needs adding or changing.

Reactions: Kaftein
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes