98oe43wkj

Apr 15, 2021
It would be nice if these newly created shitpost accounts could look a page back or use the search function.
hi, i've checked again and both the mega and workupload links aren't updated for the low volume audio lines for the new content
the locale patch and prepatched translator versions dont include the new updated bugfix for that
thanks again

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
that big "X" bug happens all the time, i used the locale emulator, didnt worked.
i changed the resolution to 1280x720, still doesnt fix.
what else can i do ? .-.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Hi guys.
I try to start the game but after i enter the titlle screen and click on " Start" i got a white cat on the left side of the screen during 2 sec and then a endless black screen.
I've heard that the initial loading time is quite long but I've been sitting in front of my screen like an idiot for over 25 minutes.

Does anyone have a solution?

here is a screenshot if it can help :
View attachment 1569632

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Here is no-locale-switch patch for version 2.01 (helps with endless loading or black screens and hanging with big crossed close button). I wonder why devs don't learn and continue to push the code that does that strange thing. Also official v2.01 patcher (the 800+Mb one) is plain dumb - it unpacks 64-bit version 2.00 then deletes it and places 32-bit version 2.01 instead, basically wasting ~400Mb space for nothing. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
Dec / 25/2021 (2.01) Bug fixes
-Fixed voice volume
-Fixed the problem that it cannot be started with 32bitOS
-Other bug fixes

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Here is no-locale-switch patch for version 2.01 (helps with endless loading or black screens and hanging with big crossed close button). I wonder why devs don't learn and continue to push the code that does that strange thing. Also official v2.01 patcher (the 800+Mb one) is plain dumb - it unpacks 64-bit version 2.00 then deletes it and places 32-bit version 2.01 instead, basically wasting ~400Mb space for nothing. :FacePalm:
May I ask how to apply this " " ? Can I just double on the WCS and let it runs?

Gemholder94

Jan 5, 2021
I'm having trouble with the udm file not opening and a i downloading the (exe.) and an error keeps showing up does anyone have any idea what that might be thanks for the help.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
May I ask how to apply this " " ? Can I just double on the WCS and let it runs?
Unpack to the root of the folder of updated 2.01 game, where the summer.exe is, and run the .cmd file once, that's it. The powershell should be working in the system too, if it's not, google how to configure/install/fix it (usually it is installed and working by default).
I'm having trouble with the udm file not opening and a i downloading the (exe.) and an error keeps showing up does anyone have any idea what that might be thanks for the help.
Use only folders and filenames with English characters and no spaces. And rename the updater itself to something like summerupd.exe. Maybe run the installer with locale emulator too, just in case.

Gemholder94

Jan 5, 2021
Unpack to the root of the folder of updated 2.01 game, where the summer.exe is, and run the .cmd file once, that's it. The powershell should be working in the system too, if it's not, google how to configure/install/fix it (usually it is installed and working by default).
Use only folders and filenames with English characters and no spaces. And rename the updater itself to something like summerupd.exe. Maybe run the installer with locale emulator too, just in case.
ok thank you I ran the (exe) like you said, got the files out I think do I start a new game or can I new game+? btw how run cmd file?

Reactions: Valila

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
If you don't mind, may I ask once again for the game v2.01 to download? My game seemed to be an old version not 2.01 :confused:

VGOAT

Jul 16, 2021
Question, i had bought the steam ver. of the game when it first came out.can i use that and run the new patch with it or no?

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Saw 30 day time limit and 120 cg and was excited for the amount of content. Turns out it's a bit more lightweight like the other summertime incest game but still pretty quality. No wonder there's an unlock all option cause you can unlock a version of almost everything in a few days. Good short h-game to keep around.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes