Not sure it's just me or not,
if you save and load the save at the Bridge,
you will be able to have sex in the place you're not supposed to:ROFLMAO:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Usually ALT+0 would let me switch TL sources but it isn't working.
This needs a experimental version of BepInEx and the translator, maybe that feature isn't in yet. Try going to BepInEx\config and changing the translation service there in the config.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
If this game gets officially translated it's getting my support for sure.
Given that the basegame is available in english, it's rather likely it will get translated aswell
The game is their biggest seller by a landslide anyways and even the DLC is already well on its way to their top 5 sellers despite being like a day old

Reactions: Iambob

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
As Gmeng said the auto translator needs to be allowed to connect, to grab the translation. Here's the game with a freshly installed translator, I went though the main menu options (load gallery etc) so their translation should be saved...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing with auto translator - Workupload

If those aren't in English I can only guess it's the file address, on my desktop it worked. If those things are translated, but the dialogue when you start playing isn't (after maybe a small delay) it's probably the connection being blocked.
dunno if someone brought this up yet, but start of new game on the start of the new day I get stuck with it seeming like there's supposed to be dialogue, but nothing actually happening. No dialogue is loaded, they just stand there

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
So the devs know they eventually sell their games globally and already have a few officially localized versions right? Then why bother with this Japanese time zone locale nonsense? Makes no sense. Seems like extra effort to implement for absolutely no reason.

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
So the devs know they eventually sell their games globally and already have a few officially localized versions right? Then why bother with this Japanese time zone locale nonsense? Makes no sense. Seems like extra effort to implement for absolutely no reason.
only if you want to play it earlier, which most people want to, but if you have the patience of a saint then you can wait for the official translation

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Here is changelog for 1.03 to which the DLC is applied:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suppose they will translate this by themselves at some point, given that they did it relatively fast the last time. As for people who rush to use the Japanese v2.00 DLC anyway here is no-locale-switch patch for it, run it inside game folder of the updated game:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
The already updated game is here, or here with a (for me at least) mostly working auto translator. All the copies I've downloaded have already had it installed, but quickly trying it out I had to use Locale Emulator to avoid the error. I've also seen posts saying the installer has to be in the games folder.
I downloaded both versions you sent, and unfortunately, I can't get it to work... it gets stuck after the launch of a new game (black screen). I indeed have set my locale system to Japanese, and tried to use NTLEA, but it didn't change anything.

Is there anything else I can try please ? Thank you in advance.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I indeed have set my locale system to Japanese, and tried to use NTLEA, but it didn't change anything.
Seems to depend on your system somehow. For me I only needed Locale Emulator (for basic Japanese locale) to run the DLC installer, to play the game I don't need it. Local and time zone likely need to match.

Haven't tried it but there is there's Surgy's patch above now for lcale. A few people seem to get loading issues with the DLC, not sure why maybe file address? Try as short and simple as you can.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Really Happy that the new content is out ! ^^
Too bad my memory isn't so good.
How do we use NTLEA properly again? I made a file shortcut for the previous version of the game but I just don't know how to do it again.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes