chill939

Jul 26, 2019
So, new QOL update, and I checked it out pretty quickly.
To access the new update, go to the Dieselmine mascot as usual in the same place (parents' room) after new game+. View attachment 1656330
Dieselmine mascot got a couple of new options, which to be transported to DLC event areas and unlocking free play outside without Hazuki being embarrassed and stopping sex options with her outside (nude + sexy bikini & sex options unlocked in public regardless of where you're at).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What should be noted about the DLC area traveling is that:
1. They don't repeat the actual events, meaning you can only bring Hazuki there for the typical free play (requires aforementioned public freeplay to be unlocked) and not the DLC contents with her new clothes, like the tree blowjob on campground or carrying sex in the sea at beach, disappointing, I know.
2. There's an extra area that can only be accessed from here, the bus' interior, which you can have sex in as well, although without any special interactions you can find in other areas.
But how do you get the ejaculate on tongue?

Aug 23, 2018
Might be a bug. Are you playing the 2.02 version? Try updating the game if you haven't already. I've played that one, and didn't encounter any major issue

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
The version on the front page says V1.01 yet there is a released V2.02? Is there a link for the newest release available? Is it true there is a dickgirl version too?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The version on the front page says V1.01 yet there is a released V2.02...
There's no proper English version of the DLC, you can find it back here with the auto translator. If your talking about the D-girl she's always been in the game, but I don't think the D stands for dick. I'm going to steal MoonCancer_BBB's...
If anyone gets the giant X maybe check all locale setting, including time zone.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
There's no proper English version of the DLC, you can find it back here with the auto translator. If your talking about the D-girl she's always been in the game, but I don't think the D stands for dick. I'm going to steal MoonCancer_BBB's...
If anyone gets the giant X maybe check all locale setting, including time zone.
Thank you Blue Knight but this raises further questions!

So the DLC just becomes available in the V1.01 of the game after completing it one time, loading up a newgame+ and going to the Dieselmine mascot? this makes it V2.01 without having to download a different version?
There is no available download link for V2.01 here?

Aha the D is for Devil girl... Im sure im not the only one who made that mistake. Dgirl is probably not the best word selction then :p

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...There is no available download link for V2.01 here?
Linked you to 2.02 (the base Japanese game with DLC and the bugfixes installed) in that post, or it's here. I've not tried new game plus with the DLC but the new things will integrate into a new game.

Saves are in the game folder, not appdata so if you do want to keep old ones they will have to be moved.

Reactions: Sennin

yayayacoolman

Feb 20, 2021
Anyone else remember when cheat engine used to work for this (for the speedhack) or is it just me for whom it doesn't work anymore?

Could it be a 32bit, 64bit thing as well maybe?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes