Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
what is that website or software

i downloaded it but it say i dont have permission n deletes it
is basically an old code injecting/modify software. It's been a thing for decades now. I legit used it to give myself near infinite money in old RTS games when I was younger lmao

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There we go...

Fixed a bug where Hazuki and the others are not displayed in the H scene [Give me a hand job while eating].

Hopefully that patch isn't as temperamental as the DLC itself...

Reactions: Courier_Young

khayjeld8

Nov 21, 2020
i can't run it with the Locale Emulator idk why.. I already had it for other games that worked well, but in this it doesn't show the command to open it in japanese. Any advice?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
Same as before but the 32Bit version to go with the update. The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing 2.01 with auto translator - Workupload

Edit - The 2.02 update installer can be download from the Ci-en post linked here.
Does anybody knows how to install this update?

Edit - Neverming, I got it. Changing the name of the update exe and running it with locale emulator did the job.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

So, we are playing the Japanese version of the main game, but why can't we do that with the Add-on then? Would love to see more of this game and the "fun outings" DLC looks... fun... :D

Nvm, just found your post linking to the fun outings dlc

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
New update is available on .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance you could make a guide how to install the update? I can't make it out because of all the ????? replacements for the Japanese characters I'm missing.

Mar 23, 2019
So, new QOL update, and I checked it out pretty quickly.
To access the new update, go to the Dieselmine mascot as usual in the same place (parents' room) after new game+. 1644994072077.png
Dieselmine mascot got a couple of new options, which to be transported to DLC event areas and unlocking free play outside without Hazuki being embarrassed and stopping sex options with her outside (nude + sexy bikini & sex options unlocked in public regardless of where you're at).

What should be noted about the DLC area traveling is that:
1. They don't repeat the actual events, meaning you can only bring Hazuki there for the typical free play (requires aforementioned public freeplay to be unlocked) and not the DLC contents with her new clothes, like the tree blowjob on campground or carrying sex in the sea at beach, disappointing, I know.
2. There's an extra area that can only be accessed from here, the bus' interior, which you can have sex in as well, although without any special interactions you can find in other areas.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes