Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
Ok, for the ones who get a black screen when starting a new game, you have to match the format region with the language of the game. So for English, you have to put the format to English(U-S) and no, putting another Latin country doesn't work. I try with french (oui oui baguette) and it doesn't work. Really dev f*ck off. This is so stupid.

Reactions: Amaked

DEFARIO

Nov 4, 2019
Ok, for the ones who get a black screen when starting a new game, you have to match the format region with the language of the game. So for English, you have to put the format to English(U-S) and no, putting another Latin country doesn't work. I try with french (oui oui baguette) and it doesn't work. Really dev f*ck off. This is so stupid.
Thank you!

BlackJaller

Jul 25, 2019
I think the language repository is in the file "common and config" of folder steam game and I only have it in Japanese, could someone share it with me plz :c

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life (Android Version) anyone decode it...
That's why it's there in the cracking requests section, it's from the same place as Imouto Life though. The is also no English.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Any free downloadable version of the "fun outings" DLC? or maybe just a folder that has the game with the DLC already attached and in English

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes