c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
It the latest official English version with the DLC from Steam, but I don't think there's any saves for it. The saves linked in the opening post are for the fan old translation of the base game, they just about work on the English version without the DLC but probably not with it.
What is DLC content ? (Additional cloth, CG , scene?)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey, the link you sent about the android version. You think it has the outing as well? The dlc?
Hard to say without seeing the title screen, nothing seems to be able to recognise the Japanese for translation but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlike the PC with it's seperate DLC HBox sell the base game or the game with DLC.

Reactions: glare1more

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Hard to say without seeing the title screen, nothing seems to be able to recognise the Japanese for translation but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlike the PC with it's seperate DLC HBox sell the base game or the game with DLC.
Thank you for the huge information, i can now confirm that the android version does have the DLC.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
Since the game thread got updated recently, it should get some attention, i should provide some assistance and share full save since i got the chance to finish and fully unlock eveything
PS: I know that you can unlcok eveything at 25th day with the code, if you wanna sleep over and over again till you get to 25, be my guest :) (code is :0707, incase you missed it on the first page)
PS: Sadly i noticed what that devil do after finisihing the game -_-
eh, spoil me please. what did she do after finish the game ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That post is pretty old and pre DLC, before it gets asked again the new code is 1810.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes