Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
I just got a gaming laptop a few days ago and I got her stuff to max but when I started the game back up I didn't see my save. Do I need to manually add the save into a folder or something? I'm new to playing these on pc. Or do I need to click yes when I quit game and it asks if I want to archive new or modified stuff?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Or do I need to click yes when I quit game and it asks if I want to archive new or modified stuff?
Sounds like your playing the game with WinRAR while it's still compressed, I think most people decompress. But that is probably the reason, as it sounds like WinRAR is asking you if you want the save added to the archive.

You won't always be able to play without decompressing, only rar and zips I think.

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Sounds like your playing the game with WinRAR while it's still compressed, I think most people decompress. But that is probably the reason, as it sounds like WinRAR is asking you if you want the save added to the archive.

You won't always be able to play without decompressing, only rar and zips I think.
Would I need to switch off WinRAR and use 7Zip then? And thank you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
I just got a gaming laptop a few days ago and I got her stuff to max but when I started the game back up I didn't see my save. Do I need to manually add the save into a folder or something? I'm new to playing these on pc. Or do I need to click yes when I quit game and it asks if I want to archive new or modified stuff?

Oh wait , i just read your question again , find the archive of the game , either you are running winrar or 7zip , just right click and select extract to (archive name)

It will create a new folder with the archive name at the same directory.

If youre using 7zip , right click > aim at 7zip > extract to (archive name)

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Oh wait , i just read your question again , find the archive of the game , either you are running winrar or 7zip , just right click and select extract to (archive name)

I'm on WinRAR. And I see add to archive. Is that the same thing?

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022

Or is the archive name referring to the name of the game when I extract it?

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the help. So to clarify , the archive name is when I extract via WinRAR. So in this case I right click, go to WinRAR then it has the option extract to summer countryside sex life

Reactions: eddieleon7pc

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the help. So to clarify...
Archive is what the zip, rar etc is called. The compressed file. You do want to extract the Summer-Life-in-the-Countryside-2.0.zip archive. I can only quickly (ish) show...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it should be similar.

Reactions: eddieleon7pc

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the help. So to clarify , the archive name is when I extract via WinRAR. So in this case I right click, go to WinRAR then it has the option extract to summer countryside sex life
Yes , and you could also follow TheBlueKnight guide , his guide is much cleaner if the archive has subfolders,

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
For the second image, drag the Folder out and youre good to go

Specifically drag the summer folder out somewhere youd like it to be.
I'll definitely do that since Kimochi gaming has me input this password everytime. And do I move it by adding it to an archive or by copying it? Since it won't let me actually drag it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'll definitely do that since Kimochi gaming has me input this password everytime...
I would get the game from here, that Kimochi one (1.03) doesn't have the English DLC. 7Zip would let you drag the game out, not sure about WinRAR but if not you would click extract to.

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
I would get the game from here, that Kimochi one (1.03) doesn't not have the English DLC. 7Zip would let you drag the game out, not sure about WinRAR but if not you would click extract to.
I'll do that and definitely get 7Zip as well just so we don't have to guess. And which 7Zip do I download? I got the 64 bit one for windows

Last edited:

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Thank you two for your continued help. I think I found the issue with why my game wasn't saving. I used kimochi.info to download the game and everytime I had to use a password to get in and I think it extracts the game again, kinda resetting it. I think it's something like that

NINJABES

Oct 20, 2022
An error is that it does not finish loading the subtitles in the scenes of the steam version with patch 18+, does anyone know how to fix this?

1666300271377.png
Edit: This is the full dialogue

1666301046899.png

Last edited:

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
I would get the game from here, that Kimochi one (1.03) doesn't have the English DLC. 7Zip would let you drag the game out, not sure about WinRAR but if not you would click extract to.
I have another question. Certain games I download so I can't play because of a unity player program. Do I need to install one?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Certain games I download so I can't play because of a unity player program...
The file is there in the screenshot, it's either corrupted or the game just can't get to it. With that one I would extract it, edit down the game folder to NTRLegend 1.0.2 and see it that helped. If not try the game on the desktop (worked there for me).

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes