Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
The file is there in the screenshot, it's either corrupted or the game just can't get to it. With that one I would extract it, edit down the game folder to NTRLegend 1.0.2 and see it that helped. If not try the game on the desktop (worked there for me).
No idea why this stuff keep happening but what about this.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am? Maybe I'm not going to the folder I extracted
You can't get to it from 7Zip, once you've extracted the game it's done it job and can be closed. Tried out NTR Legend and starting it from the rar up got the same missing file, and that message about IN HEAT is referencing a temp folder.

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
So
You can't get to it from 7Zip, once you've extracted the game it's done it job and can be closed. Tried out NTR Legend and starting it from the rar up got the same missing file, and that message about IN HEAT is referencing a temp folder.
What am I supposed to do in the temp folder? And thank you again, I bet this is getting annoying

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
I am? Maybe I'm not going to the folder I extracted. I usually just clip 7Zip and extract here. Do I need to extract by the name?
Alright I'll eli5 on this ,

1. Download Any hgame you'd like (preferably on this site )

2. Rar , zip , 7zip are called archive

3. Find the archive you downloaded , right click on it and select extract to ( archive name )

4. If the content of the archive have another folder (we call this subfolder ) , right click the archive and select extract here

5. Once the extract is done , we close the archive and put it away , we find the stuff we extracted

That's the gist of it ,
Here's an example

1. I download Eroge.rar / eroge.zip / eroge.7zip

2. So after I download i will find that either 3 archives

3.1 I right click on the archive
and select extract to ERoge (this will extract the content of the archive , create a folder named eroge because the archive name is eroge )

3.2 if the archive inside is a folder , i right click on the archive (NOT THE FOLDER ) and select extract here

4. I close the archive after done extract and find the folder that is created or extracted from the archive and run the game

Reactions: Lycanshi

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What am I supposed to do in the temp folder? And thank you again, I bet this is getting annoying
Nothing the game shouldn't be there, it's for things like log files. But I think it's the place 7Zip is using to temporerally store file when you try and play the game from the still compressed archive.

Extract the game with 7Zip, either with the extract button or dragging the folder out. Close 7Zip when it's finished and go to the new extracted folder to play the game.

Reactions: Lycanshi

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Ahh ok thank you. That definitely clarified some things for me
Alright I'll eli5 on this ,

1. Download Any hgame you'd like (preferably on this site )

2. Rar , zip , 7zip are called archive

3. Find the archive you downloaded , right click on it and select extract to ( archive name )

4. If the content of the archive have another folder (we call this subfolder ) , right click the archive and select extract here

5. Once the extract is done , we close the archive and put it away , we find the stuff we extracted

That's the gist of it ,
Here's an example

1. I download Eroge.rar / eroge.zip / eroge.7zip

2. So after I download i will find that either 3 archives

3.1 I right click on the archive
and select extract to ERoge (this will extract the content of the archive , create a folder named eroge because the archive name is eroge )

3.2 if the archive inside is a folder , i right click on the archive (NOT THE FOLDER ) and select extract here

4. I close the archive after done extract and find the folder that is created or extracted from the archive and run the game

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Nothing the game shouldn't be there, it's for things like log files. But I think it's the place 7Zip is using to temporerally store file when you try and play the game from the still compressed archive.

Extract the game with 7Zip, either with the extract button or dragging the folder out. Close 7Zip when it's finished and go to the new extracted folder to play the game.
Hopefully I get this down pact so I don't have to keep asking you guys this

sleepy95

Nov 18, 2020
This is it, but from Steam with the English installed.
Hi, can I ask you some questions?
Is there any difference between Steam ver and DLsite ver? And what is "adult patch" that you've mentioned in the previous page? Is this ? Does it change anything?
Thank you.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any difference between Steam ver and DLsite ver...
I think that adult patch (and PlayDRM) is the only difference, the adult patch adds back in the adult content that often gets cut out on Steam. Also for some reason they haven't released the English DLC for DLSite yet.

Reactions: sleepy95

sleepy95

Nov 18, 2020
TheBlueKnight Eh, sorry for bothering you again. Do you know how to install "adult patch" from Twitter? I got this error and dont know how to solve it...

Last edited:

borzgms

Dec 27, 2019
hey when i right click on the summer.exe i dont see a locale emulator option? it works in other games but idk why i dont have the option for locale in this game

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes