Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey I... Kind of got a problem... There is this HUGE "x" button that appears in the textbox... And it doesn't let me read most of the text... Is there any way to fix this? :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tuartowooms

legnadod

Sep 11, 2022
The pixel art and style actually look very nice. The interactive part while sex is also very good.
But I really hope they can add some sort of story progression to the game, at least for immersion sake.

nick1973

Jan 16, 2017
Today i found that devs put some links with an uncensor patch in STEAM and videos with instructions. You can check it in game's hub on STEAM if you want.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And it basically gets rid of the mozaic censorship right ?
No it adds in the adult content cut from the Steam version, there's no mosaic removing patch. This is why I try to refer to patches like this as R-18 and/or adult, using uncensor gives the wrong idea.

Milk123

Apr 24, 2020
So is this version uncensored ? I am trying to use the uncensor patch but it always gives me an
[Error] The data of old version of the file is different(MD5 checksum does not match).

but the game still had mosaic censorship so anyone had link for the uncensored game or how to fix this ? Thanks you

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes