TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where do I find the adult patches???
They're on , and sometimes a bit of a pain to install. If the patch is already installed (if the sex stuff is there it but glitches and vanishes) you can't install it again.

If you didn't maybe get the game from here. I can't seem to find a working link for the official English base game. But with the DLC it's in the opening post or here, saves don't work properly between the two.

ertyuDom

Nov 9, 2022
They're on , and sometimes a bit of a pain to install. If the patch is already installed (if the sex stuff is there it but glitches and vanishes) you can't install it again.

If you didn't maybe get the game from here. I can't seem to find a working link for the official English base game. But with the DLC it's in the opening post or here, saves don't work properly between the two.
I will check out the Twitter side thanks

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Just gonna ask because I can't be bothered to sift through the forums but I assume the main posts download link has the DLC and patches yes? If I still need to do some of the patching then It'd be nice to know.

mcalistor45

Aug 29, 2018
I am having a problem where it is taking forever on the loading screen after you get the camp ticket and wait for the bus. The beach ticket took a while but eventually loaded.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am having a problem where it is taking forever on the loading screen...
The locale patch from Surgy can fix some loading issues, so might be worth trying. for the official English game and DLC it's here. Put the .bat in the game folder with the .exe and run it.

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
i having a problem that is, black screen, and a FUCKING BIG X in the end of the text window.... so... its unplayable, anyone have this problem?

Gabila

Aug 13, 2021
i installed the locale emulator but i cant use it in the game, what do i do?

Last edited:

RaizerValvrave

Aug 27, 2019
i having a problem that is, black screen, and a FUCKING BIG X in the end of the text window.... so... its unplayable, anyone have this problem?
Yes, I am. Don't change date and time. For me, I change the "date, time, & regional formatting" on right side option in date & time setting. Then change the region and regional format to japan

Gath

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to replay the beach and camping event or are they just one time only? I've checked the shop but they are just not selling those tickets anymore.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Is there any way to replay the beach and camping event or are they just one time only? I've checked the shop but they are just not selling those tickets anymore.
There is a gallery in the main menu, but that only lets you see the scenes. Not sure if that's what you meant?

Gath

Jul 29, 2019
There is a gallery in the main menu, but that only lets you see the scenes. Not sure if that's what you meant?
oh, what I mean is to replay the actual event as it happens, not just watch the scene from the recollection. But thank you nonetheless.

Reactions: Zireel
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes