bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
This game can be described as Sexual Healing. My soul feels light and unburdened by the plague of humanity.

Almost as good as watching Rick and Morty.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Events outside the house, mostly. Look back here and ignore the bit about the online translator now as we have the official English version.
If I may ask ? I just wanted a confirmation...
Does the official English version 2.0 (which I believe is available in the opening post) include the DLC or do I need to download it separately ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so, after completing the game i can restart it from the beginning and ending will be different?
Haven't done it yet done yet but I think so. If you do it make sure to the using the already cleared save, don't completely start from the beginning again.

user171

Jul 26, 2017

So, this is finally out. Not sure if it's different from the fan translation here

• Red Heart
Reactions: XCelesX

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, this is finally out. Not sure if it's different from the fan translation here
It's the official translation here, dieselmine-Int'l- released it on Steam (and it got added to the opening post) months ago. There was no fan translation of the DLC only the online translators bad MTL.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes