xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a post explaining all the DLC scenes like this one? might be a good idea to link them in the OP
They are supposed to unlock additional "around the house" scenes, as in the scenes you get when walking up and talking to her while she's doing various things like studying in her room or eating ice cream etc. Problem is I think the unlocks are bugged since you can get those scenes just by raising her Affection and Lust stats to max early on.

That being said, the items do seem to unlock a special introductory CG scene that will show the girl in the unlocked room/activity you need to talk to her in to do the scene afterwards. This may also be tied to how many days you've spent with her since I got the Switch scene without buying the Switch item.

But to answer your original question on what they do (or at least are meant to do):
  • The piggy incense burner makes her laze around on the back porch periodically and you can approach her to jerk off on her face while she sleeps.
  • The wind chime makes her sit on the back porch while fanning herself and you can approach her for a breast sucking handjob scene.
  • The ticket looking thing is actually an ice cream wrapper which makes her sit on the back porch and eat ice cream leading to a blowjob scene.
  • The box with 001 on them are condoms which allow you to have sex while she's studying in her room
  • The lube is for anal which you can get by talking to her while she's reading a book in her room
  • The Switch game console lets you fuck her from behind while she plays the Switch in her room
  • The Onahole gives you a scene where she jerks you off with it while she licks/sucks on your balls. You get this by talking to her while she's in YOUR room holding the box.
  • The sexy lingerie is another outfit you can have her wear.
Additionally as a bonus since it's kind of hidden and the game doesn't mention it, you can get extra animated POV scenes in special circumstances some of which require specific outfits. I'm fairly sure all of them require purple Affection (the meter with her face as an icon) and may also require purple Lust. For those there are:
  • Paizuri in the bath. Talk to her while she's bathing and select the purple heart icon.
  • Cowgirl on the balcony. Talk to her while she's hanging laundry (not when she's standing off to the side) on the second story balcony and select the purple heart.
  • Standing Doggystyle against a telephone pole. Ask her to follow you while in her normal outfit and walk to the front yard outside the house. Go next to the telephone pole and talk to her then select the purple heart.
  • Analingus + Paizuri. Have her follow you and wear the swimsuit outfit then walk into the room to the left of the living room . Talk to her and select the purple heart.
  • Hands-free blowjob. Have her follow you and wear the sexy lingerie. Walk into the toilet room and talk to her then select the purple heart.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
used to work apparently. But getting favorability and etch maxed is very (maybe too) quick, then you can just waste time (maybe do to the trips) until the holiday is almost over and use the gallery code. You get all the money you'll really need with the automatic allowance.

dtd34

Jul 26, 2021
So no matter what I do, I get a black screen after hitting the start button at the main menu. I've tried:
changing locale
downloading the patch recommended earlier in the posts
ALL of the different available downloads on this site
I even tried deleting the language pack in my settings. Nothing worked. anybody got any advice?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So no matter what I do...
If it isn't put the game on the main drive, maybe the desktop. You need not only locale but matching time zone, but mine is not Japanese. It could be worth trying out even if you actually switch. Otherwise no idea.

dtd34

Jul 26, 2021
If it isn't put the game on the main drive, maybe the desktop. You need not only locale but matching time zone, but mine is not Japanese. It could be worth trying out even if you actually switch. Otherwise no idea.
Time zone matches too. I'll try putting it on the desktop, as it was already on my computers main drive.

dtd34

Jul 26, 2021
Time zone matches too. I'll try putting it on the desktop, as it was already on my computers main drive.
no luck. now I'm beginning to wonder if the paid version will even work. oh well. another time perhaps. I will say that I tried to troubleshoot it, and the recommended settings left me stuck on a never ending loading screen.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

dtd34

Jul 26, 2021
no luck. now I'm beginning to wonder if the paid version will even work. oh well. another time perhaps. I will say that I tried to troubleshoot it, and the recommended settings left me stuck on a never ending loading screen.
paid version has the same issue. Had to get it because I was too curious. hmmm. this is the only game of many that I have that does something like this. weird. I'm completely stumped on this one.

dtd34

Jul 26, 2021
paid version has the same issue. Had to get it because I was too curious. hmmm. this is the only game of many that I have that does something like this. weird. I'm completely stumped on this one.
Does the game put files or data anywhere else on your computer when you download it? I checked %appdata% and saw nothing, and am unsure of where else to check.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the game put files or data anywhere else on your computer...
There's a Dieselmine folder in my Roaming folder, no idea what it is. There also one in LocalLow, inside that one are folders for the games including Summer...

AppData\LocalLow\dieselmine\Summer

Reactions: dtd34

dtd34

Jul 26, 2021
There's a Dieselmine folder in my Roaming folder, no idea what it is. There also one in LocalLow, inside that one are folders for the games including Summer...

AppData\LocalLow\dieselmine\Summer
HA. got it. deleting those files and redownloading it fixed it. still, im curious as to what happened. thanks btw, this fuckin site has some pretty decent degenerates on it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Small update on Steam today, but only fixing a bug with the Chinese translation.
Does anyone know how to fix the bug where a black screen appears after clicking Start?
The right matching locale and time zone, or the patch from from Surgy. Maybe for that issue clearing out the appdata as we found out a few posts ago.
So the download in the opening post is the official English version with the DLC? Or is it the machine translated one?
It's the official one, the online translator was terrible and even less opening post worthy than usual.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes