TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Dude, Blue Knight is a saint, honestly. All this time and he still answers the same 3 questions that are being asked every day because people don't know how to use the fucking search bar.

Btw, played the DLC for the third time, and man, I can't get tired of this game. I'm hoping they do a sequel, or at least another DLC with more events.

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
Hi there guys, before anything else THANK YOU to everyone that has taken a little of time to help others in this thread. Second thing: for the love of god, USE THE F SEARCH function, stop cluttering the thread with the same questions again and again.

Downloaded like six different versions from different places of the game, thing didn't work because the big X making unredeable everything, it was a locale thing, my locale emulator can't play the .exe because x64, found many answers in the thread, at last got the post of TheBlueKnight with the patch and everything nice and ready to play, that's FUCKING great, oh wait! there's a new 2.0 version, let's download that one, again X thingy, back to square one, also there's now an outing DLC, download that one with the 700+ mb, X thingy my worst nemesis shows again, download the Surgy's patch, it says I got the wrong version, nooogodno.gif, back again to search the thread, TheBlueKnight mentions ntleas, pretty sure I have been there and found no link to download it, he's kindly enough to provide the github, damn boy now it's working.

TL;DR: massive kudos to TheBlueKnight and everyone trying to solve the problems of people as dumb as me.

Last edited:

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
any similar games like this one?
Daily Lives of My Countryside and Summer Memories are somewhat similar in premise and gameplay loop, though only Summer Memories is in pixel art style, and both have a shota as a protagonist (DLMC's protag has a big dick, tho). Spooky Milk Life miiiiiiiight be a similar recommendation as well, but not as similar as the other two.
There's other pixel art Dieselmine games too, but none of them are as good as SLITC, and they're very kinky. I think this is the only vanilla game Dieselmine has published, at least from the ones I've played.

ertyuDom

Nov 9, 2022
heyy guys, i have played the game once before, but now that i downloaded it after a while, the games glitching out. no sx scene work, and there is literally no bar for the sx stuff, there is just the bar with hazuki's head, there is no "Heart bar", what do i do, Screenshot (135).png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...after a while, the games glitching out.
Use the search bar and look for Surgy, they've made some locale patches that fix some weirdness. Maybe try the one for whichever version your playing, there's no DLC map button there either.

It's like your game somehow removes the adult patch though.

Reactions: Edsu S

ertyuDom

Nov 9, 2022
Use the search bar and look for Surgy, they've made some locale patches that fix some weirdness. Maybe try the one for whichever version your playing, there's no DLC map button there either.

It's like your game somehow removes the adult patch though.
Where do I find the adult patches???

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes