Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This already happened to me before and I managed to solve the problem with some help, so I'll ask again. The moment I push the button "Start", this happens: View attachment 2567517
And when the phone starts ringing, I cannot advance the dialogue anymore. Basically, it hardlocks.
Please help. And In case someone asks, I already downloaded the patch and used it, it's still this way.
Forget about it, I figured it out already. Thank you so much, Surgy. You deserve to have a statue in the middle of the town.

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
Forget about it, I figured it out already. Thank you so much, Surgy. You deserve to have a statue in the middle of the town.
hey man, could you tell me how you fixed the black screen? people said to use the language emulator but even if installed it doesnt give me the option to use it on an .exe file, know anything?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
hey man, could you tell me how you fixed the black screen? people said to use the language emulator but even if installed it doesnt give me the option to use it on an .exe file, know anything?
Download the game, then download Surgy's patch. Put it in the same folder where the .exe is. Then, double click in the patch. Don't panic because of what you'll see next, the patch is just doing its work. After that, the game will be fixed.

Reactions: Juan_Felipe

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
Download the game, then download Surgy's patch. Put it in the same folder where the .exe is. Then, double click in the patch. Don't panic because of what you'll see next, the patch is just doing its work. After that, the game will be fixed.
tried it, still doesnt work... thanks tho

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
bro how come when i save and close the game and re open it, my save isnt there
You're either playing directly from the zip file without extracting the game into a folder first or you extracted it in a directory without writing permissions so in either case the game can't write the save file.

Try extracting it in a folder in the root of the disk or the desktop to check the save files get created correctly.

EmmiirBaba31

Jul 4, 2022
i aint reading 93 pages to find if there is a uncensored patch for the dlcs and the game please tell me if there is or there is not and if there is a full save
uncensored as well

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes