Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
How is the hypno in this game? Does it have lasting effects on the girls slowly changing things or do the girls just go back go 100% normal outside of hypno? I personally prefer the former style over the later.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How is the hypno in this game? Does it have lasting effects on the girls slowly changing things or do the girls just go back go 100% normal outside of hypno? I personally prefer the former style over the later.
It's pretty basic but technically on the side of the former. That is to say, it doesn't feel "subtle" at all, but your relationship with the girls outside of hypnosis does change as you progress with their hypnosis.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
It has lasting effects with the girls changing. At first, they change back to normal outside of hypno, but after a few events, they start to change.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
And people who don't will be misled into thinking a game is something they should avoid.
You are making 0 sense... If it says "hypno sex", you know that includes sex under hypnosis, if it says "sleep sex" you know it includes sex with a person who is sleeping... How will that end up with you playing a game with non-consensual sex that you dont enjoy? Not reading the tags? Having a different understanding of what "sleep sex" means? :ROFLMAO:

And the most important logical part, if a "rape" tag exists, and also "sleep sex" tag exists, that, by default, means that those two are two different things for the purpose of classification. If you are slapping "rape" alongside ANY kind of a non-consent sex type, what is the point of having all these other tags? Just use rape and slap it everywhere ignoring everything else. (it would make MUCH more sense to use "rape" for "actual" rape content, and if you really want some broad term to be slapped everywhere, just use "non-consensual" for that purpose, since it is an actual broad term that we use in such a way anyway... kind of obvious)

Reactions: SimplyAShame

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You are making 0 sense... If it says "hypno sex", you know that includes sex under hypnosis, if it says "sleep sex" you know it includes sex with a person who is sleeping... How will that end up with you playing a game with non-consensual sex that you dont enjoy? Not reading the tags? Having a different understanding of what "sleep sex" means? :ROFLMAO:

And the most important logical part, if a "rape" tag exists, and also "sleep sex" tag exists, that, by default, means that those two are two different things for the purpose of classification. If you are slapping "rape" alongside ANY kind of a non-consent sex type, what is the point of having all these other tags? Just use rape and slap it everywhere ignoring everything else. (it would make MUCH more sense to use "rape" for "actual" rape content, and if you really want some broad term to be slapped everywhere, just use "non-consensual" for that purpose, since it is an actual broad term that we use in such a way anyway... kind of obvious)
You're reading my post completely backwards. I was agreeing with you. You said "It's quite stupid and confusing, since people who enjoy rape fantasies can't really pinpoint which game they should go for," and I said, "And people who don't (enjoy that kind of rape) will be misled into thinking a game is something they should avoid (because they see the 'rape' tag and think it's about the kind of rape they don't enjoy)."

Not sure how you got it backwards, because the post I was responding to was one where you were agreeing with my previous post saying the rape tag shouldn't be used here...

Reactions: SimplyAShame

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Played a little, but I kinda got bored of the grinding and stat requirements needed for content. Like whats the point of grinding love points when you got mind control powers that just need you to up your control power. Corruption should be the main focus unless their are alternative routes that use love points (romance options) Wanting to use more romantic options over power options,

I was kinda disappointed in the true reason why Ayako hated him . Were we really a creep? what creepness did we do ?) Or is a like usual a false accusation, Then all of a sudden the MC thinks he has to spent time and grind love points ? Its a mind control game, just use mind control to fix the problems. or change her to a way we like? or even punish her.

Maybe I just wasnt feeling the game, but will check it out later if it gets more development and content, might have a bit more allure for me then maybe /shrugs.

Also
I undertstand she was married to a guy, had a kid and the guys now dead, but did you really need to tell us he was mind controling her beforehanded and was using her too ? It does take a bit of the excitement away of mindcontroling her when shes been someone elses before. Its like picking up left overs (it be different if you were stealing her from someone).

Last edited:
Reactions: Simulacrum29

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 150 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The last thing with her was the Xmas costum with her girl. After The hint message is this, but every morning, she isn't there
Sorry for the late response, have you completed the blow job event from her, by any chance? Technically, you should already have done that by this point, but checking the code it seems it's possible to trigger the christmas event before that and in consequence the game believes that you're further in the story, giving you the wrong clue.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
question for "slave" tag u use, are u planning enslave all girls?
another one i've played ur game just till ur prologue, n i've seen stat ingame its only shown 2 girls but in ur OP theres 2 more of them, my guess its the side girls? if yes then could u make they're stat too? if ur planning for those 2 girls with only small amount of content then no stat its ok,

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
question for "slave" tag u use, are u planning enslave all girls?
another one i've played ur game just till ur prologue, n i've seen stat ingame its only shown 2 girls but in ur OP theres 2 more of them, my guess its the side girls? if yes then could u make they're stat too? if ur planning for those 2 girls with only small amount of content then no stat its ok,
There's at least one more girl who has stats in the menu, but she's not added to the menu until you meet her in the game.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
There's at least one more girl who has stats in the menu, but she's not added to the menu until you meet her in the game.
i see, i thought he forgot to add it since he dosn't give any clue in the beginning of story, alright im gonna hold this one till have anal sex in the future update :coffee:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I'm some what shocked to not see a wincest tag for the whole magical hypno book unless his mom isn't a milf and no sister.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes