Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

CatPetter

Nov 2, 2022
so current version is v0.9
Once it goes v1.0 does it mean that it has reached completed status and no more updates?

Apr 18, 2022
Once it goes v1.0 does it mean that it has reached completed status and no more updates?
Pretty sure the it isn't. The dev might use v0.10 even if it is confusing to some or might go 1.0 even if it doesn't mean complete.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Yet again, the "." in software versioning isn't a decimal point, it's a "dot" like in web addresses (though unfortunately even people who should know better do frequently say it as "point", which causes the kind of confusion you're exhibiting). Oh-dot-nine doesn't mean ninety percent done like oh-point-nine would, it means ninth major pre-release revision, and the next step after it isn't necessarily one-dot-oh, but could just as easily be oh-dot-ten (which, since we aren't talking about decimal points, is NOT the same thing as oh-dot-one).

Jul 24, 2022
Summer MC
Version: 0.9
Type: Sandbox
Content: Short
Pacing: Steady
Plot line: N/A
Setting: MC goes to different house for summer - hypnosis book gives the power

Character Models: Quite Good
Personalities: Mostly hypnotized

Music: Not many opportunities to use much of it
Animation: Decent - sloppy for 1 scene

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Summer MC
Version: 0.9
Type: Sandbox
Content: Short
Pacing: Steady
Plot line: N/A
Setting: MC goes to different house for summer - hypnosis book gives the power

Character Models: Quite Good
Personalities: Mostly hypnotized

Music: Not many opportunities to use much of it
Animation: Decent - sloppy for 1 scene
?

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
New update is up on Patreon. Which I guess means the public update is next Thursday.
That's right! Sorry, I didn't have the time to announce the update here on time.
v0.9.5 is up on , the Public Release is gonna be out by next wednesday too.
As usual, here's the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Ha, clever name. I'm guessing they sell holiday-themed outfits year-round? Almost seems too clever for the types of games that usually go for more obvious referential business names like "Twatter" and "Giggle". Or "Spurt Halloween", for all your "slutty ____" costume needs.
Precisely! Haha
I wanted something simple but that it actually had meaning. Glad to see small details like that are appreciated.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The Public Release of the newest update is out!
You can check it out on my !

As usual I'll send the report on here so that the links are updated, if you prefer to wait for that.

Hope y'all enjoy it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: User327

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
The changelog for 0.9.5 says there are 12 new animated scenes, but for the life of me I can only find 6. There's no new story content listed in the stats menu so there aren't any hints for anything I'm missing either. I've seen all the costume scenes and the scene with the new character, but I'm at a loss after that.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The changelog for 0.9.5 says there are 12 new animated scenes, but for the life of me I can only find 6. There's no new story content listed in the stats menu so there aren't any hints for anything I'm missing either. I've seen all the costume scenes and the scene with the new character, but I'm at a loss after that.
Actually you're right, I just noticed I wrote that in a misleading way now that you point it. There's 12 new animations (24 if you count the time variations), 2 animations per scene, so that would make it 6 scenes in reality. I'm sorry for the confusion.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes