Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Ugg.. from artwork looks like this is probably another dev that only thinks that ONLY woman with a certain breast size is sexy. Anything not of that size is not sexy so it makes me think bigot. It makes me despise the game and what it may stand for which is in a way showing the disgust for any girl with different size breast. I just can't play these type of games anymore because I can only thing bigotry against the girls and feel it's an insult to many woman.
Ugg.. from their words it looks like this is probably another poster that thinks ONLY people that share their opinion is correct. Anything deviating from their views is not right and therefore an idiot. It makes me despite how anyone with an internet connection can concoct their ill thought out verbal diarrhea. I just can't handle these types of posters anymore because it is a blatant insult to children (and Australians) without a stable internet connection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7
Size 127 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pls update my hero :) :)

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
I don't know if it's an oversight or if it's supposed to be like that, but when you take Natsumi out of her trance after advancing things during the weekend noon scenes in the newest release, she stays naked without noticing anything is weird.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I'm glad you found it!

Just out of curiosity, are you following the clues in the character screen, or did they not specify that you had to ask for the money first? I'm not sure if the walkthrough was that detailed.
no detail. one just said buy a lockpick, nothing else. however i just redid it then, and i think i missed that part in the story.

same with the christmas stuff, had no idea where to get it, until i randomly found it watching tv.

i suggest having the shop unlocked on the pc right from the start, just having the items say i dont need them yet, so you cant buy them.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.8.1] Unofficial Android Port

I hope you enjoy the game.

- 124mb

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me, tnx.

Reactions: yydaxteryy
Oct 27, 2018
Played this game back at launch and really happy to see all this new content over the last year. Really cozy mind control game. No secret societies or powerful deities to contend with. The hints are very great guideposts and make the sandbox design work well. The character designs are all top notch, very attractive. Creator understands how/why mind control is hot and isn't just using it as a crutch to get characters in sexual situations. Will probably back this for a couple of months to help support.

Aug 4, 2020
This game is good so far but what everyone wants is the threesome between the player the bitch daughter and the hot wife. I am happy that there wasn't a literal hour of grinding annoying ass games just to bang these chicks but where will the game go from here other than fucking these whores into the ground more? Worried that the game will have another 50 characters when all is said and done, a few more hot women would be nice as I want to see the player turn into a badass harem wizard but only time will tell.

Hypnokingoverlord

Aug 22, 2018
Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.8.1] Unofficial Android Port

I hope you enjoy the game.

- 124mb

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me, tnx.

I don't know if it's just me but the link doesn't work?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
For what though? The intro clearly stated that you are spending time with a friends family. You haven't met your own family yet.
I think he's asking cause the original script was made to be mother and sister. You can clearly see it by looking at the variable when using developer menu. There's sis_love and mom_love

heck, even folder and pictures name are still called mom
1663631973463.png

also HypnoInk I've encountered some bugs. In case you do read comments, here's what I found so far
1663631458838.png
There is no Noon option available, only afternoon and evening
1663631492853.png

There is nothing to discover at tamako room in the morning
1663631523426.png
1663631565949.png

The neighbor woman, Natsumi has a hypno session scene where she removes her bra and gets completely nude, first time it happens one of the picture (either open or close eyes) will not show.
1663632317793.png

Reactions: Munieblox
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes