Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
V0.7 is now available for everyone! Check it out here:

I had to upload it yesterday, sorry for the lateness... There's been a lot in my mind.

The links here should be updated soon, already submitted the report. Thanks for your patience!
Very nice. Great milestone to finally have that sexy delicious milf.

two minor issues:
1. after you finally get tamako, her sex menu is found under hypnotize. even though from the dialog it should clearly be available without hypnosis.
2. MC still tells her to forget everything when you are done. Even though you already explicitly ordered her to remember everything

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.7] [Hypnoink] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.06a · · · (181.8 MiB :: 1.24 GiB)
Mac v0.06a · · · (147.4 MiB :: 1.21 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality (albeit barely), and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Jun 18, 2020
The newest update has been released over on ! It will be available for everyone in 1 week.

You can check out the changelog here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On this update I'm testing out a Mac version, I can't test it myself but do let me know if something doesn't work.
Android 0.7 release anytime soon?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Like the game my keep up the good work dev
there's only a scene needs fixing Tamako's blowjob she sucks like a bitter invisible cock and even when she toches whit her mouth the cook its only the head
bj fail.png

Jun 18, 2020
V0.7 is now available for everyone! Check it out here:

I had to upload it yesterday, sorry for the lateness... There's been a lot in my mind.

The links here should be updated soon, already submitted the report. Thanks for your patience!
Android version?

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
what? they not from same family
In a lot of games like this where you do things with the people you live with, it's clearly intended to be your mother, sister, etc. but in order to get around patreon not liking that and to keep from turning away people who aren't into that they just change it to "landlady" or "family friend" to remove the incest. Then they have a patch that changes all the mentions of relationship in the game back to the originally intended incest.
This game seems like it wasn't incest from the start, but it could very easily be changed to incest, and the relationship setup does resemble a large number of other games that are thinly-veiled incest.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
In a lot of games like this where you do things with the people you live with, it's clearly intended to be your mother, sister, etc. but in order to get around patreon not liking that and to keep from turning away people who aren't into that they just change it to "landlady" or "family friend" to remove the incest. Then they have a patch that changes all the mentions of relationship in the game back to the originally intended incest.
This game seems like it wasn't incest from the start, but it could very easily be changed to incest, and the relationship setup does resemble a large number of other games that are thinly-veiled incest.
Just to point out the second and third preview pics have "mom" included as part of the file name, so I suspect the incest was part of the original plan and was then modified to comply with Patreon censorship. Generally I don't download these unless there is a patch or the ability to define roles and relationships at start.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Sasson10

Nov 3, 2021
is there a patch to make "friends mom" into ~mom~?
pretty sure that then Ayako would need to be turned into sister/step-sister because then it wouldn't make sense for Tamako to be her mom if your character is her child, and Ayako is your childhood friend

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes