• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
For safety purposes, this is the wrong approach to network security as there is no way to 100% guarantee anything on the Internet is "virus free" (not to insinuate anyone uploaded a virus btw). You just need to decide how risky something is & if you want to take it. If you want to be virus free, purge your HDD clean install your OS & never connect to the Internet because that's the only guarantee

Even if someone downloads this & AV doesn't go off, that doesn't mean it's clean & vice-versa (there are false positives all the time)
Run a virtual machine, and disconnect that from the internet.

It is a full body condom for you regular OS.

Similarly you can use a feature in Windows 10 called sandbox.

Reactions: zeaxie

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Run a virtual machine, and disconnect that from the internet.

It is a full body condom for you regular OS.

Similarly you can use a feature in Windows 10 called sandbox.
Not sure about sandbox (Win10 is a clusterfuck I want to avoid & seems to represent everything that is everything Microsoft these days IMO) but the VM thing sounds like it could work. My only issue is VM's in my experience always run horribly unless you give them a huge chunk of resources, which is always less than your PC has (for obvious reasons) so it's just a gimped version of your PC, plus if your PC tanks from malware the VM goes too. But food for thought is appreciated

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Not sure about sandbox (Win10 is a clusterfuck I want to avoid & seems to represent everything that is everything Microsoft these days IMO) but the VM thing sounds like it could work. My only issue is VM's in my experience always run horribly unless you give them a huge chunk of resources, which is always less than your PC has (for obvious reasons) so it's just a gimped version of your PC, plus if your PC tanks from malware the VM goes too. But food for thought is appreciated
If you're that concerned, make a new user without administrator privileges and use that for playing the game. Heck you can use a tool like procmon to document all the windows API calls.

Do note: if you use procmon you will see a lot of registry calls. This is normal and expected as windows defers to the registry for a lot of things including file extension matching.

Edit:
Windows 10 is pretty good now, effectively they've had 3 or 4 major service packs.

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.02.04
This includes new features and bug fixes.

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay315.6 MB
Linux255.2 MB
Windows247.4 MB

Summer Memories+ Changelog
Size Windows: 502,577,587 bytes
Size Linux: 568,108,766 bytes
Size of www: 247,792,195 bytes ~27% of the 2.02 release size
  • Features:
    • Track and Field Minigame keys
      • Should make it reasonable to run using JoiPlay
      • Left foot: Use ← or Enter
      • Right foot: Use → or Esc
    • Allow 15 Characters for your name in the recall room
    • Aligned value with affection/homework bars
    • Integrated new GC mechanism
    • Updated text when trying to take a second nap
    • Auto select category in nightly skills list
  • Fixes:
    • Wrong affection level shown with Kagami after giving a gift
    • Fixed up text (health lessons became P.E. lessons)
    • Missing holy 3 animation image (shown while fishing)
    • Overlapping text boxes
    • Affinity changed to affection in some spots for consistency
    • Fixed up some random escape sequences
  • Known Issues:
    • Text boxes overlapping with bars on the right
    • Text boxes overlapping eachother
    • Beach scene needs to be reworded
    • Candy park scenes need to be reworded
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Oct 12, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.02.04

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay315.6 MB
Linux255.2 MB
Windows247.4 MB

Summer Memories+ Changelog
Size Windows: 502,577,587 bytes
Size Linux: 568,108,766 bytes
Size of www: 247,792,195 bytes ~27% of the 2.02 release size
  • Features:
    • Track and Field Minigame keys
      • Should make it reasonable to run using JoiPlay
      • Left foot: Use ← or Enter
      • Right foot: Use → or Esc
    • Allow 15 Characters for your name in the recall room
    • Aligned value with affection/homework bars
    • Integrated new GC mechanism
    • Updated text when trying to take a second nap
    • Auto select category in nightly skills list
  • Fixes:
    • Wrong affection level shown with Kagami after giving a gift
    • Fixed up text (health lessons became P.E. lessons)
    • Missing holy 3 animation image (shown while fishing)
    • Overlapping text boxes
    • Affinity changed to affection in some spots for consistency
    • Fixed up some random escape sequences
  • Known Issues:
    • Text boxes overlapping with bars on the right
    • Text boxes overlapping eachother
    • Beach scene needs to be reworded
    • Candy park scenes need to be reworded
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
You Verry Awesome kin-kun, I pray to the hentai god to bless you. Because all Joiplay user can now play this game without problem.

Last edited:

Rman2282

Sep 30, 2020
Despite answers already being posted, I'll give my input:

TO RAISE AFFECTION

Hang out with the girls, give them gifts etc etc.

MY AFFECTION WONT GO PAST X NUMBER

Yui - Go to her room and there is occasionally a green pencil icon, click on that and do maths until the homework level (the blue bar under her picture gets to 100%. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%).

Rui - Go to shop, buy bug jelly, go to mountains, click on trees until you can spread bug jelly, spread bug jelly, collect in morning, go to rui room, occasionally there is pencil icon, click and you will do bug research. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%)

Aunt - Go to kitchen, do dishes. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%)

If you have the 'AFFECTION MAXED' either at 20, 40, 60 or 80 percent, you only need to get 100 points in a girls activities and then just do whatever you like, you don't have to keep doing hte activity at that point. Eventually the game realises and triggers the events with the girls that let's you get more affection and more naughty stuff with them.

Example:

Get Aunt affection to 20%.
It will have 'AFFECTION MAXED' on her image in the top right.
Do dishes activity until blue bar is at 100%
Do anything else, sleep, explore etc etc, game will trigger a scene with Aunt.
You can now go up to 40% affection by talking, gifts etc.
Get Affection to 40%
Repeat this formula at 20,40,60,80 affection max.

HOW DO I UNLOCK BATH CHARGE?

Go to shop, click the little machines just right of the shopkeep and it will ask you to buy gachi for 100yen each. Collect all 12 figures and in the evening go to the outside of the shop and there will be a guy with a pokeball type thing on his head, give him the gachi and he gives you a rape tape. Go home and when it asks if you want to sleep or stay up (make sure you have bought the nightwalker skill already) stay up and in the top left you can scroll through rooms until you get to the living room, click on TV, watch video.

HOW DO I UNLOCK TOILET CHARGE?

Go to shop, buy bait, go to beach, click on the arrow that lets you walk to the left of the beach, click on stream, fish, eventually catch video, follow same instructions as above.

HOW DO I DEFEAT FRIEZA?

Wrong game bro...

HOW DO I UNLOCK THREESOME?

Bang a sister and make enough noise that the other one discovers it.

Despite answers already being posted, I'll give my input:

TO RAISE AFFECTION

Hang out with the girls, give them gifts etc etc.

MY AFFECTION WONT GO PAST X NUMBER

Yui - Go to her room and there is occasionally a green pencil icon, click on that and do maths until the homework level (the blue bar under her picture gets to 100%. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%).

Rui - Go to shop, buy bug jelly, go to mountains, click on trees until you can spread bug jelly, spread bug jelly, collect in morning, go to rui room, occasionally there is pencil icon, click and you will do bug research. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%)

Aunt - Go to kitchen, do dishes. Keep doing this EACH TIME AFFECTION GETS STUCK (which is usually 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%)

If you have the 'AFFECTION MAXED' either at 20, 40, 60 or 80 percent, you only need to get 100 points in a girls activities and then just do whatever you like, you don't have to keep doing hte activity at that point. Eventually the game realises and triggers the events with the girls that let's you get more affection and more naughty stuff with them.

Example:

Get Aunt affection to 20%.
It will have 'AFFECTION MAXED' on her image in the top right.
Do dishes activity until blue bar is at 100%
Do anything else, sleep, explore etc etc, game will trigger a scene with Aunt.
You can now go up to 40% affection by talking, gifts etc.
Get Affection to 40%
Repeat this formula at 20,40,60,80 affection max.

HOW DO I UNLOCK BATH CHARGE?

Go to shop, click the little machines just right of the shopkeep and it will ask you to buy gachi for 100yen each. Collect all 12 figures and in the evening go to the outside of the shop and there will be a guy with a pokeball type thing on his head, give him the gachi and he gives you a rape tape. Go home and when it asks if you want to sleep or stay up (make sure you have bought the nightwalker skill already) stay up and in the top left you can scroll through rooms until you get to the living room, click on TV, watch video.

HOW DO I UNLOCK TOILET CHARGE?

Go to shop, buy bait, go to beach, click on the arrow that lets you walk to the left of the beach, click on stream, fish, eventually catch video, follow same instructions as above.

HOW DO I DEFEAT FRIEZA?

Wrong game bro...

HOW DO I UNLOCK THREESOME?

Bang a sister and make enough noise that the other one discovers it.

HOW DO I UNLOCK FOURSOME?

Bang both sisters and let the aunt hear and discover it.

I'll add more as and when but keep referring to this post.

I DONT LIKE THE 30 DAY LIMIT!!!!!

You can click on new game once you have already done 30 days and it asks if you want to carry on over the progress you already have.

HOW DO I FUCK SIDE CHARACTERS?

See post by Hiro 10 posts down.

I ONLY HAVE A HANDJOB IN SEX SCENES!!!

First make sure you have purchased the skills, to purchase skills, sleep and there will be a screen with NEXT DAY, SAVE PURCHASE SKILLS. If you have purchased skills then when you have sex and the handjob scene starts there will be a pink button with two arrows depicting a circle to the right of the bottom middle part of the screen (where there will be a 1,2,3 to change position). CLICK that pink button and the options for different positions should show up.

HOW DO I CHANGE ROOM?

Either click on character icon in bottom right of screen and you will be transported there OR upper left of screen will be a room name and left and right arrows, click on arrows until you reach the room you want.
How do i middle click on android?

Reactions: DonPepe

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
anyone have success running this with wine on mac? i can't even get it started.
Download the MacOS version of nw.js

Download the game (I recommend 2.02.04 Linux) copy the www folder and package.json to your extracted nw.js folder.
Run nw

It should play just fine then. I know it isn't as nice as having it properly packaged up, but it should work. (I can't test because I don't have a Mac.)

Edit:
I forgot to say:
No wine needed, it will run natively.

Reactions: captivated

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Interested in it too. They say this isn't in the game
"They" appear to be right. Feel free to disprove me. For reference I believe this is the image your talking about:
707230_02.png

This does exist as an asset. From the www/img/pictures directory:

ScreenShotRionSleep.png

In particular we're looking for Rion_Sleep C1, Rion_Sleep C2, or Rion_Sleep D2.

So we are looking for a Rion_Sleep without catching Rion_Sleeping. Well this calls for a regular expression:
Rion_Sleep[^i] - Which is the text "Rion_Sleep" followed by anything but an i.

(Note: I've used jq to pretty print the JSON files, to make searching easier. You can get the pretty printed versions here:
You can get the js files from the OP.

So if you go to www you can use a tool like grep to do a search:
grep -ir "Rion_Sleep[^i]" data js - Search for the string "Rion_Sleep" not followed by an i in every file in the data directory, js directory, and any sub directories you find, using case insensitive search.

What you get back is:
ScreenshotGrep.png

So we can see the other images are used in a scene, but the ones we care about do not.

Technically, there could be some code that's building up the name of the file, but it would be odd to do that in one place and use the plain filename in other places. Well let's see, if we only look for the files that have "_Sleep " in their name we get:
ScreenShotSleep.png

And if we use grep with _Sleep[^i] to see which of these items are used:
ScreenshotGrep2.png

You can see it appears they generated images for all 3 girls, but none of them seem to be used.

So I can hear some asking, What about MOB_Sleep 1.png? It doesn't show up in the grep info, but I've clearly seen it.

Turns out not so much. There's a second set of images that are used, and when I add them in here's what you see:
ScreenShotBlue.png

Using grep with "_Father" shows where this is actually used:
Screenshot father.png

Oh and just in case you want to check the images yourself:

Edit:
One more thing. Since there are extra assets, I might figure out how to add them back in for my unofficial patch,

Edit 2:
This has been asked a number of times since August, and I didn't see any answers.

Is there a way to get this scene? Or am I missing something? I play Kagura version
im trying to figure it too
View attachment 994067
Anyone knows how to get this scene, including the younger sister and the aunt?
how should we go about unblocking this situation?

02.png
Does anyone have a save with Rio sleeping without clothes and could share?

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
"They" appear to be right. Feel free to disprove me. For reference I believe this is the image your talking about:
View attachment 1023926

This does exist as an asset
Wow, real investigation, I'm impressed! (y)

but it would be odd to do that in one place and use the plain filename in other places
Sadly it happens a lot. For example in the early stages of development you decide to do one method (static names), but later you may find some use cases where it better to do another (dynamic names), but there are deadlines so there is no time for refactoring of old tested code. And voila :)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Wow, real investigation, I'm impressed! (y)

Sadly it happens a lot. For example in the early stages of development you decide to do one method (static names), but later you may find some use cases where it better to do another (dynamic names), but there are deadlines so there is no time for refactoring of old tested code. And voila :)
Thanks, I figured it would be asked again if I didn't. It was a royal pain to scrub all the PII (personally identifiable information, eg usernames and such) but I think ultimately worth it and restored my confidence when I did find the images in the assets.

As for the changing mechanisms, I know, RPGMaker is especially bad. The way it is setup makes it easy to copy and paste, and hard to use one version of the truth unless you're super disciplined.

Being disciplined isn't easy, and software developers love easy, so yeah.

I've been through most of the code in the game now. For example there is a partially implemented skin diving game that looks like they just didn't make the assets for or fully test. It looks like they moved from that to the fishing game for the shards. I haven't seen a lot of places where they've done dynamic generation. Someone still needs to create a way for developers to get a list of assets really in use and those which are not (as well as a way to warn devs when they break case sensitive / case insensitive file systems.) A RPGMaker Lint. And a proper translation replacement mechanism.

captivated

May 27, 2018
Download the MacOS version of nw.js

Download the game (I recommend 2.02.04 Linux) copy the www folder and package.json to your extracted nw.js folder.
Run nw

It should play just fine then. I know it isn't as nice as having it properly packaged up, but it should work. (I can't test because I don't have a Mac.)

Edit:
I forgot to say:
No wine needed, it will run natively.

it works, thank you so much. I've been trying to make this game works on mac for the past day.

makes me wonder, does it work on others rpgm game? I've been using wine to play rpgm game all this time and some games i just couldn't make it works no matter all i do.

again, thanks, i really appreciate it .

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
it works, thank you so much. I've been trying to make this game works on mac for the past day.

makes me wonder, does it work on others rpgm game? I've been using wine to play rpgm game all this time and some games i just couldn't make it works no matter all i do.

again, thanks, i really appreciate it .
Absolutely. You can do this for any RPGMaker MV or RPGMaker MZ game.

Heck in most cases you can simply open up index.html in the www directory with Chrome and go. It will save the files in the chrome local file store, so getting the save files out is a pain.

Edit:
Oh sorry, with Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy, you needed to copy an extra directory into the NW.js folder, but that's a simple thing to do.

Reactions: captivated

captivated

May 27, 2018
Absolutely. You can do this for any RPGMaker MV or RPGMaker MZ game.

Heck in most cases you can simply open up index.html in the www directory with Chrome and go. It will save the files in the chrome local file store, so getting the save files out is a pain.

Edit:
Oh sorry, with Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy, you needed to copy an extra directory into the NW.js folder, but that's a simple thing to do.

awesome!!!! there's many game that i skipped 'cause my stupid ass can't figured out how to play. this will give me more option how to play in the future. thank you, you're the best :D

Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019
Summer Memories+ 2.02.04

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay315.6 MB
Linux255.2 MB
Windows247.4 MB
That's JoiPlay version is full instalation or patch? Of that's a patch, is it compatible with sm+ compressed version?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
That's JoiPlay version is full instalation or patch? Of that's a patch, is it compatible with sm+ compressed version?
Full installation, and as my notes say by changing compression on the audio + images and removing unused assets, I've reduced the size by approximately 73%.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes