somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As ava mentioned, this is a Logan Scodini game.

To paraphrase Katie Perry. He changes games like a girl changes clothes.

Last I remember he likes mind control and forced transformations of the Male MC. However I doubt this will really get anywhere before it is on the pile of dead games.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well not sure about the sisification thing(for me personally) but as for the mechanics, renders, and story I have to go with pretty decent and looking forward to more. Some have commented on the MC being kinda timid and I do agree with that in the sense of his background at College and being a 'player' but it's not a dealbreaker by any stretch.

A well put together offering at this stage of the game. Feed us more!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started, but the game hits some bad spots already.

No volume slider, no window mode. The text is to big - same a the interface (buttons) - but maybe this is designed for mobile with tiny screens? ... dunno.

But you have to click way to much, because of that. With a bit more text per box, you can probably cut the click by half.
sum_of_shame01.jpg

But maybe the text should be "shorter" as well... I find it a bit exhausting to read over the whole width of the screen.

The content is more like 0.1 and not a 0.4 ... its very short and no real lewd content there.

Solid, but the engine is somewhat horrible ... dont know why ppl dont stick to renpy .. but ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: Britfinder13

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
There's no real sissification in this game, so I don't know why it's tagged that way. It's a male to female transformation like all of Logan's games.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
That's generally the main focus of his games so highly doubtful they will be avoidable.
I like femdom but not this type. That's why I even downloaded it. I also like the characters so I will wait for new updates.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes